Edd x kevin part 8

{  WARNING RATED R PART  }

Edd POV

When we got back home, Kevin told me to wait in the car as he ran inside. I sat there looking at the stars in the sky remembering our life together. Three years. gee times go by fast. I use to think he hated me and he use to chase after me ed and eddy, I guess life changes...  i know we graduate high school and now going to college but ill miss him when i'm gone. Maybe we can video chat together!

Kevin comes running out of the house and opens the car door.

K: you can come in now

He grabs my hand and pulls me inside the house. We walk towards the room and as he opens the door, i stood there with tears about to full my eyes. There where rose petals on the floor and candles lit. I turned around and kissed Kevin deeply and we parted.

E: you didnt have to do this for me..

K: you deserve it babe

Kevin leaned in to kiss me as he started to take off my shirt. he lay me across the bed as he started to get undress. He slowly hovered over me and started to kiss my neck. Some reason this night felt different from all the others. Kevin stop kissing my neck and goes down to my hips teasing me as my face turned into a deep red color. He unzips my pants and takes them off with my underwear. I arched my back as chills went through my body from him sucking on me. 

E: uh...Ah! K- Kevin.........

END OF POV

KEVIN POV

As i unzip Edd's pants he starts to blush even more harder than before. I slowly suck him off as i got faster hearing his beautiful moan which turned me one more. I lifted his legs up and slowly stick the tip in inside of him until i went deeper. I got faster and faster and his moans got louder and louder as I went on.

E: OH MY! KEVIN AHHHH!!! YES DON'T STOP PLEASE!!!

He grabs the sheets above him as he starts to scream.

E: i cant hold it anymore

We both cum at the same time as we both scream each others name. I fell on top of edd as i wrap my arms around him.

K: i love you

E: i love you too 

{  hey guys its almost ending but dont worry i just started another yaoi fanfic and part 1 is already out! }