they never end

Seleir: "This hallway is endless! Blaze, do you know what this room looks like? I mean the place where they hide files and things."
Blaze: "Actually, I have no idea. I didn't know about the existence of this floor until recently, so I'm not sure what it looks like. Stop asking questions, okay."
Seleir: "Okay, okay, I won't say anything. It was just a simple question, really."
Seleir: "Excuse me if I upset you, Mr. Blaze."
Blaze: "You're trying to be funny, but you're not, and I don't like to talk a lot, so don't bother me."
Seleir: "I don't really like to talk a lot, but this information is superficial. I just want to know the details. That's all. I won't ask you again, so don't worry."
Blaze: "Wait a minute, I heard something. There's someone here."
Seleir: "What, we were good on our own, maybe one of the guards or just a worker here."
Blaze: "Shhh, shhh!"
Blaze: "Be quiet or they will hear us. We have to sneak out. I don't want to get involved with them."
Seleir: "What? We sneak out. We are not cowards to sneak out. We have to confront them."
Blaze: "We don't have time to confront them. Hell, understand me."
Blaze: "Shut up, I'll make you shut up myself."
Seleir: "Excuse me? Who do you think you are to shut me up, huh?"

Seleir: "Listen, if you touch me, I will cut off your hand. I'm serious, duh!"
Blaze: "Shut up, shut up!"
Seleir: "What?! I will.....mmmm..mmm!! Mmm!"

Blaze :"sghh! ,hold still !!."
..........
Blaze:" they're gone , alright."
Seleir: "Let me let go of my hand. What is up with you? You almost choked me. You could have closed my mouth more nicely, you idiot."
Seleir: "Next time I will break your hand. I'm serious."
Blaze: "Haha!..You...break my hand, no way, in your dreams."
Blaze: "Anyway, I'm sorry, but you're annoying and reckless. I had to do something to make you shut up."
Seleir: "Wait...Are you apologizing because you almost choked me or because you called me reckless and annoying?"
Blaze: "What... Of course I apologize because I almost suffocated you. You're really reckless. Why should I apologize for something that's true?"
Seleir: "Ugh...I understood that I am reckless and I already know that. Why do you repeat it to me all the time as if you are a perfect person? You are unbearable."
Seleir: "If I am reckless and annoying, then you are arrogant and....and..."
Blaze: "What...what, are you okay?"
Seleir: "Aaa! Headache again... Aaa Aaaa!!
Blaze: "What headache? Please stop screaming. We'll be exposed."

Seleir: my head!...Ugh..ahhhhh..ahhh!!

Blaze:"It's okay, it's okay.. Don't panic, it will stop."
Seleir:"Aghh...Oh my God, it was as if my head was going to explode. I heard a strange buzzing in my head. Thank God it stopped."

Blaze:"Well...are you okay?"

Seleir:"I'm fine, now we have to get out of here. They must have heard my screams."

Blaze:" yeah,we better leave...

They ran away from the shadows that were constantly following them. The facility was very strange on the inside as much as it was very ordinary on the outside, an ordinary building, its colors were not very bright, nor even the faces of the guards and employees in it.

after a while ......

Seleir: "Oh my God, can we get out of this closet? It's hot in here. Why are we hiding? We've been here for a while!!
Blaze: "Ah! Shut the hell up. I told you before that I have to get out of here and the only way is to avoid them. I don't care if you want to stay and fight them alone,
Seleir: "Whatever, I don't care either... You know what, let's split up. We have two copies of the map now. In short, I don't need you."
Seleir: "It's better for both of us. I won't get in your way anymore. I'm out of here."
Blaze: "Do whatever you want, and good luck finding your father."
Seleir: "Good luck, whatever you do, tschüss !

They both went their separate ways, seleir on her way looking for her father and Blaze looking for a way out.They are completely different, and with the difference, one of them may not accept the other's ideas, and this certainly results in what is called contradiction.

Seleir :"who gives a shit anyway.. I'll be ok on my own, he is telling me what to do all the time "seleir don't this..seleir don't do that!! Bla bla bla!
That's just killing me."
Seleir: "There is still something strange about this place... I feel uncomfortable here for some reason, my intuition is never wrong..."
Seleir headed towards the last hallway that she had not searched. It might be her only hope of finding her missing father, after all.
Seleir: "Well... I never searched this hallway. The map says that there is one door in this hallway... strange, but I don't see it at all!?"
Seleir: "Is it a secret door? Or is the map wrong? I don't understand!! Agh! Come on!....huh? Wait, there's something written on the back of the map...what...the establishment date of the facility? What the hell?
How am I supposed to know this is awkward! Why why fucking establishment date!? you've got to be kidding me."
Seleir:"wait I think I know something about this I've got the file that has something to do with this, the establishments of the facility.... I guess I remember...20...ah! 2005 I guess?
I have nothing to lose I'll try it."

Door system:"Access accepted"

Seleir:" hell ya! Oh my god it worked I guess reading is not helpless after all, let's see it's actually an elevator?!
I hope it only goes up..ok here we go."

Seleir:"why is it taking so long?? I guess it's going down so it's the opposite of what I hoped for I'm unlucky."
Seleir:"I hope nothing goes wrong, it's still going down,how deep is it ?
Aghh!! What's wrong....wow!! Did it stop?
Computer System: "Greetings, this is Rave, you have arrived at the initial experimental area."
Seleir:"initial experimental area?? What is this place...I can't believe it there are more hallways here !! Come on! I'm done with hallways today."
Seleir:"I have nothing to do but to search them all... wait the map, it doesn't show this area...as if this place does not exist... weird."
Computer system:"please stand by ,Until the security procedure ends, for your safety."
Seleir:" ahh!! You scared the shit out of me,Give me a sign before you speak!
Computer system:"The security procedure has ended, you can now enter."
Seleir:"what is this weird procedure?They sprayed me with water and then dried me... It's more like sterilization procedures taken in laboratories... Are there laboratories here?"
Seleir:" this system is highly advanced... Technology really scares me though."
Seleir:" I should search every corner....my father may be here..ugh Scheisse!! Noo no! The flashlight..come on Don't stop now !
My god it's dark in here, ahhh! Why is this happening to me for god sake!
I have to find a battery... Great, this is what I was missing! Of course, not a day goes by in my life without a flaw, there are always problems."

Seleir's mind was distracted by everything she has been through, and finding this area was nothing but a new mystery for her, down there are so many things yet to discover about everything she never knew.