the first contact

Everything is unclear for Seleir,she never new she would face such things,Loss, confusion, fear...the fear of discovering something worse about the unknown, things that we might only see in our nightmares.
On the other hand, Blaze found a way to contact someone who could help him, It's a phone.

Blaze:"I hope this phone works...I think I should call... Olivia, She's the only person whose number I can still remember.

*The phone rings...

Blaze: "Please pick up the phone. Come on, Olivia...Come on."

Olivia: "Hello? Who's with me?"

Blaze: "Olivia! It's me Blaze, listen I need your help."
Olivia: "Blaze!? But...but Blaze passed away a long time ago...it can't be." Blaze:" listen Olivia it's me I'm still alive who told you I'm dead?! This is just bullshit!"
Blaze:"it's me Blaze Rivera, whoever told you that shit it's not true!! believe me."
Olivia:" I can't believe it you're actually alive... Your grandfather your grandfather told us you were dead why? He said you couldn't take training...and you died, At one point...he lied to us...to your mother."

Blaze:"is.. is my mom okay? I miss her a lot I haven't seen her in 13 years, how is she doing?
Olivia: "She's fine, don't worry, okay?

Blaze:" is she there can I talk to her??

Olivia:" no.. no she she went out for a walk she'll be back soon, I'll tell her that you called and you're still alive, she will be so happy."
Blaze:" Thank you, please don't tell anyone about this except my uncle and my mother, and take care of my uncle. Well, you are the best thing he has ever had, so I have no doubt, haha."
Olivia: "Haha... ok I get it, I'm glad you called me, you told me before that you needed my help?? Right?"
Blaze: "Ah! Yes, listen, this is important. I escaped from the facility. I'm coming home, but I want your help. Well, I want you to book me a flight from Germany to Spain in at least a week."
Olivia: "What?! You escaped from the facility? Amazing! ,but you know that you're..."You... are not welcome in the palace... I'm sorry I said that. You don't deserve what happened to you... I'm so sorry."
Blaze: "It's okay.. You told the truth and that's what matters. I know I'm not welcome, but I have to come for my mother and Martha, for you and my uncle, and I don't plan on staying under the same roof with those bastards."
Olivia: "Okay, I have to go now. I will book you a flight as you requested. Keep the phone with you. I will call later and tell you which airport you should go to, take care of yourself, okay?"
Blaze: "Of course I will, don't worry, hasta luego."
Olivia: "Adiós Blaze, vuelve a casa sano y salvo, we miss you".
Blaze:" me too ."

*Call ended*
Blaze:" alright, I gotta hurry I only have 8 minutes left to get out of here,I wonder how that reckless girl doing?."
Blaze:"I'm kinda lost though.. uhh, what a mess, maybe we shouldn't split up, nah.. she was Annoying I'm glad we got separated."

It seems that blaze got lost , the map he has doesn't help him anymore, it might be complicated facing all those doors and lookalike hallways everywhere, wherever he goes he can't find an answer to his questions.

Blaze:" I'm getting sick already this place is a maze ! I don't even remember where I came from...mierda."
Blaze:"I realized I didn't go to this place I guess this is the only hallway I didn't actually go to... Maybe seleir is there... Come on I need a pen God! this desk is .....found a pen!
Now all I have to do is to Mark the places on the map... I already been here so yeah... I need to go right there!
Emergency room ?
That might be a way out."
Blaze:" ok I better hurry, I'm sick of this place..."