Rough Morning

Warning~ Light BDSM, Manhandling.

Taller Han
Shorter Jeongin

I.n woke up on the wrong side of the bed today. He woke up with an attitude because everyone was just being so loud to him. His ears hurt. And he woke up with a headache. He went downstairs and made some coffee when Lee know came downstairs screaming at Hyunjin because he kept poking him in his face

Then they came into the kitchen with Changbin already messing with Seungmin and kept touching his butt. He waited for his coffee to boil and poured a little in a mug with some vanilla creamer with some whip cream on top with a strawberry and put a straw in it and walked out when Chan started messing with him, squeezing his cheek and tickling him.

"Stop it. I'm not in the mood." Changed booed "Ooo! Jeongie is speaking informal!" He said in his normal high pitched voice "It's fine. What's wrong? Woke up wrong?" "Yes." "Okay, go back to sleep." He gave him a soft push and then Han came downstairs screaming more "Ohhh, your hair looks really sexy today, baby." "Leave me alone, Han." "Why!!??" "私もあなたに聞いたから!" Changbin stepped in "Yah! Don't talk to your Hyungs like this! You're being very informal! And it's disrespectful!" "You do the same thing!!" "I'm older!" "By a year!" "That doesn't matter!" "Neither does you saying you're older than me!!"

"Just go upstairs." Chan said "No! I'm not the one doing anything! You always, this whole fucking house is always so loud!! Why!?! Just because we're famous and men does not fucking mean we need to be this fucking loud at 7:30am IN THE FUCKING— MORNING!!!" He screamed at all of them. Han grabbed his arm "Let me go!" "I got him. Just give me 15." "Who the fuck do you think you are! I'm tired of everyone in this fucking house!" Jeongin was pushed into his room and thrown onto the bed.

Han slammed the door "What is your problem today!?" "I already addressed my problem." He forced. Han stared at him. He started walking to the closet "What are you doing.. what—?" Jeongin froze as he saw Han pull out some handcuffs, blindfold and a vibrator. "What is that f-for?" "A punishment. Which you already had twice this week. Do you just like being played with? I think you do." He grabbed him by the throat and pushed him more on the bed.

"Please. Hyung I'm sorry!" "Oh, you're sorry? You're sorry?" "Yeah! Yes I mean! Yes, I apologize!" "Now.. he's wants to be polite with the people above him!" He squeezed harder. He let go and grabbed both his arms and handcuffed him to the bed board and put the blindfold over his eyes. "Hyung! Seungie really l-left me sore last time! Please, Sungie! Be gentle is all I ask.." he felt him take off his pants and boxers and put the vibrator on his dick, clipped it close and turned it on.

"You have just.. two goals." "Hyung.." "Don't cum.. and don't make a fucking sound. If you do one, or two, or both. I will get rougher and rougher and rougher, until, you can't remember the alphabet. Not even 0+0.We understood?" His body convulsed as with his penis. His tip was the prettiest shade of a hue pink while his dick itself was a pale light pink. He felt two fingers enter without warning and screamed. Immediately Han kept his word by curling his middle and ring finger, scraping the top of his insides.

"I want you to produce.. your own lubricant for me. No lube for you." I.N immediately broke the deal and started moaning and crying as the vibrator kept jerking his dick back and forth, pre-cum flowing all over his tummy. He bit his arm to keep quiet knowing if he kept being loud that he wouldn't be able to take no more than he was already taking.

The two turned into three and he bit harder, making a purple mark. "Channie Hyung~" "You're crying for Chan? You think he can help you? No, I'm your only Hyung while you're in this room. Understand?" He went faster now moving his index with the other two. "Yes~ I'm gonna cum.." he took his fingers out and he felt the air come inside him and shook softly.

He felt his tip slowly slipping into him until his whole length was inside making him get a little bulge in his tummy. He lifted his hips up and jerked inside him while Jeongin waited painfully patient for him to keep his promise about the two goal thing and if he messes up...

He finally started moving his hips slowly back and forth making sure his dick kept touching the top of inside him. He felt his dick get harder inside him and stretched more "Stop biting yourself." "Take the vibrator off please." "No." He moved his hips further up, gripped tighter on his waist and used all his force into thrusts. Back to back without stopping, getting sloppy with them. Han pinched I.N's middle back and he arches with a cry out from his throat.

Han rolled his eyes back as he clenched around him tightly not allowing him to move for a couple seconds. His tip now being a Lavender mixed with pink. He was trying so hard to hold his cum but what if he came.. but did it without Han noticing him doing it. He had to keep the moaning low and not get overstimulated. But it's so easy to see if someone's cumming. Specially if you have a dick.

"Can you hug me..? Please.. I'm getting cold.." Han went faster as the words replayed around the room of his brain, he thought of hugging his pale, soft body. Feeling his hot skin on his, he went faster, the sound of skin clashing on skin with force. The wet sounds of pre-cum being pushed in and out of him. Han opened his eyes because he couldn't hear him moaning. His eyes were meet with I.N's rolled back into his head and cum over his belly.

"You better not pass out. I'm not stopping if you do." He leaned over and grabbed the sheets behind Jeongin and moved his hips with force and speed. Jeongin's body became heavy but he kept going kissing his neck softly as himself let out a loud whimper as he emptied his seed inside him.

Han shook lightly as he felt cold, but the room felt hot so did Jeongin's body. He laid for a few seconds and sat up and I.N'a eyes were closed fully "Shit. You always pass out!" He pulled out and smacked his face lightly and woke him up, Han jerked him off and he came again with a cry. The only way he could see his eyes is that he had took the blindfold off before he pushed inside him.

Jeongin made a soft cry. He didn't like being dirty after they did it cause he always wanted to go straight to sleep after. "Please clean me up.. please Hyung?" "No. This will be about of your punishment. I wouldn't have to clean you up if you weren't being disrespectful." Jeongin whined "Okay." He didn't wanna get in trouble by Chan cause last time he didn't clean him.. he was in the same spot.

He uncuffed him and took the vibrator off and picked him up and went in. The shower. He sat him down on the shower floor and closed the door and turned the shower on and washed both of them up. After about 20 minutes, he dried them off and they put oil on their bodies and immediately got in the bed and immediately went to sleep. Well, Han did like a baby. Sleeping on Jeongin's chest, breathing softly.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Had to get a lil... 🦁 with this one. Like I tried not to be so straight forward but it didn't work out and it sounded like I couldn't spell so I redid the whole chapter😭

Words: 1358