Daddy's Good Boy

Warning~ Soft Smut, Fluff, daddy calling.

Taller Han
Shorter Jeongin

Han is what you called not the best daddy in the world but he makes sure you have what you and sometimes what. Jeongin was crying and whining because he couldn't get his new Captain America toy so now he was screaming like a spoiled baby not getting candy.. which was he was. But Han didn't like to admit it. "Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy! Daddy!!" Han took a deep breath "Yes, baby?" "I want my toy!!" "No, because you were bad. You don't get what you want when you're being a bad boy." "But I'm being a good boy!" "No you're not." "Yea I am!" He was popped in the mouth. He covered his mouth immediately with his sweater paws and started crying again but more quietly "Go lay down! Now. Go." Jeongin ran to the bedroom and got in the bed and got underneath the sheets and hugged Han's pillow and cried himself to a nap.

When he woke up, he felt someone touching him. He opened his eyes and saw Han. He rubbed his eyes and sat up "Daddy.." He crawled over to him and sat on his lap and laid his head inside his neck. "Note for daddy. Press nose to answer it." Han looked at him and pressed his nose gently. "Innie's sorry.. he apologizes.." "He does?" "Yes.. he says he really sorry and he wants to make it up to his daddy.." "How?" "How ever his daddy wants." "May I speak to Jeongin?" "I'm sorry daddy.." "It's okay." He hugged him.

"It's okay. Look." He held the toy in his hand and put it in his hands "You can have your toy. Only for an hour." "Thank you, daddy!" He got off his Liao and sat down and started playing.

"VROMM!" He ran around the house smashing his car into the walls and accidentally put a hole in the wall. Han immediately noticed he went quiet and asked him "What happened?" He yelled from upstairs "Nothing! I just fell. I'm fine, daddy!" "Be careful!" "I will!" He stared at the hole knowing his daddy would punish him really badly. He stuck his finger through the hole to make sure it wasn't that deep which it was... about 5 inches. "Shoot!" He whispered. He ran to the kitchen and grabbed some paper and balled it up into a ball and ran back to the hole and stuffed the paper inside. He ran to the bathroom and grabbed four sheets exactly of toilet paper and grabbed some white pain and put some glue on the toilet paper and stuck it to the wall and painted it. And did that three more times. He back away and you really couldn't tell. At least. He could tell.. Han. Han could tell but Jeongin couldn't.

Han came downstairs because of how quiet he was "What's going on?" "Nothing.. I told you, I fell." "Oh.. Normally you'd come up to me crying and have me hold you.. I was waiting.. for you.." Jeongin started fake crying and waddled over to him.

"Aw, my baby." He picked him up when his arm hit the wall and it was wet. He didn't mind it at first because his baby was "Hurt" he wasn't actually falling for it but it was cute for him try to still get away with the crying. He walked upstairs with him and sat him down on the chair and wiped his arm off and looked at his hand and saw paint. On his fingers.. white paint.

He looked at Jeongin who was still crying. He kissed his head and turned on his favorite show "Larva." And went downstairs and felt the wall. His fingers slid across the paint again. "What the fuck?" He stupidly but curiously rubbed the wall until his finger poked through the hole. "Innie.." he said quietly. Then screamed "Innie!! Get down here now!"

Jeongin heard him yell "Oh no.." he slowly got out of his chair and went downstairs and Han saw him at the top of the stairs. "Here. Now." Jeongin walked downstairs and walked two feet away from him "What is this?"

"I'm sorry daddy.." He slammed his hand on the wall and made a loud *THUMP* and Jeongin flinched and cried "I'm sorry! Daddy, I'm so sorry! I didn't mean! I was playing cars! A-And the tire poked a hole through the wall! I'm so sorry daddy~! Please forgive me! You can take away all my toys! I'm sorry, daddy." Han went to the sink and waste his hands and arm and dried them off. "Come here." "Don't pop me daddy~!" "Now." He walked closer "Give me a hug." Jeongin hugged him and was picked up. "Thank you for telling me the truth. But now you will get punished for not telling me immediately when it happened." He went upstairs and sat down.

"Pants down." Jeongin pulled his pants down "Underwear too." "Daddy-" "I won't ask again." He pulled his underwear down quickly and moaned as he hasn't been punished like this in a while.

"Lap." Jeongin cried from embarrassment and let out a small giggle out of nervousness. He put a little slobber in his hand and started jerking off slowly until he got hard. "Go get the ring." "Daddy! You said-!" Han stood up and Jeongin flinched and walked to the closet and opened it. He grabbed the pink ring and walked back to Han.

"Put it on." He slightly shoved the ring around his cock and waited "Come sit on my lap." Jeongin sat on his lap "Watch Larva." Jeongin turned to the computer screen and started watching show when two fingers were shoved in his mouth.

After his fingers got little wrinkles on them, he took them out and started jerking his whole cock. He was moaning quietly in his neck and he twitched. Han planted small pecks around his face and neck while moving his index finger across the tip of his pale pinkish cock. "Daddy~" "Shhh.. Daddy's got you." He clenched his fist around his tip and lifted his hand upwards. And did that 20 times in a row and Jeongin said "Daddy, the ring's too tight~" "Because you're close."

He moved his arm up and down faster and Jeongin moaned at a pace that's never happened, his stomach got tight and his cocked twitching back and forth fast. His eyes rolled back and he gripped on Han's arm to stop him. Han moved his hand and kept going. Moving his thumb back and forth.

"Stop it. Stop it! Nghh~! Stop it! My tummy's tight and the ring hurts!" "Shhh." He gave him kiss on his shoulder and neck "Daddy~ please, I'm sorry~! I'll save up on my allowance a-and pay for the wall~" Jeongin screamed and arched his back. Han looked down and did see any sperm.

Han looked his face and he was teary eyed and had beautiful hue red cheeks. "Did he have a dry orgasm?" Han thought. He kept jerking him off, he didn't even have pre cum on him. His body slightly shook as he continued.

"Hnng!" This continued for another five minutes. Jeongin was completely drained. He still had the ring on him but have three dry orgasms back to back. Han stared at his face "You regret not telling me, don't you." "Yes, sir.." "Sir" was a safe word when he couldn't take it or didn't wanna do it.

In this case. He couldn't take it anymore. Han took the ring off and immediately cum spurt out of his tip. "Shit!" Han laughed as for another 10 seconds cum just poured out. He grabbed some wipes and wiped him off. He laid him in the bed, him still shaking from the intense orgasm.

After Han cleaned up the mess, he laid in bed with him and held him. "Tell me the truth next time.. okay?" "Yes daddy." He slowly fell asleep. As his favorite show played in the background of his dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I liked this chapter.. I hope you did too, have a good night because it's 8 something here so. GOOD NIGHT SWEETIES😩
Words: 1370