Mine To Use

Warning~ Rape.

Taller Jeongin
Shorter Han

Han would get bullied.. a lot. Mostly for being gay, a nerd or other dumb reasons that anyone could think of. But.. there was this main bully and his posse. Yang Jeongin Higher class men so he wouldn't get in "too" much trouble while Han would be the actual victim and get detention for "Lying" it was so stupid. He never really carried and they never really put their hands on him. Until today. They'd smack him and push him a few times but it was like getting hit by a toddler. They didn't hurt and he would only fall on the ground from falling.

So he soon got used to it because again. They weren't hitting or pushing him hard so he soon got over it.

He was in class when someone threw a crumpled notebook paper at his head. He sighed and looked around and of fucking course it was Jeongin. "Pick it up." He told him and he did. He put the paper on his desk and opened it and saw a picture of him. Naked. On his bed. His hands started shaking. Cause he wasn't woke. He was sleeping. He saw a hand on his chest.

He put the paper down and the picture looked thick. He picked the photo up and saw it was another one. He looked at that one and the hand was now on his lower chest. Then there came another pic from underneath that one. This had a hand on his tummy. Then the final picture was a hard on him. If you get the jiff.

This was too far. Much too far. He came- no. He snuck into his house! Into his room, and proceeded to sexually assault him in his sleep. He knew it was Jeongin because of that stupid fucking ring. That metal ring. Around his pinky. He took a deep breath and screamed to the top of his lungs and kicked the desk and it knocked over the person in front of him.

He grabbed the pictures and his backpack and stormed out the room. He ran to the roof of the school and threw his bag down and screamed. He kicked the wall and the door. He plopped down and took scissors and cut up the pictures and sobbed with his head in his knees.

A few minutes passed and his eyes were red when he heard the door open. He didn't bother looking up. He knew who it was and it for damn sure wasn't a teacher.

"Well, well, well. Look who finally snapped at the pics. Get it. Because you take pictures. And snapped is also a kind of word or slang to take pictures- it's not fucking funny if I have to explain the fucking joke!!" He screamed heat and snatched him up by his hair just to slam him to the ground.

Han gasped at the impact. One of his men grabbed him and pushed him hard as hell into the metal door that it made a dent in it.

(I don't wanna keep saying "His men" so their names are, John, Hae, and Bill. And obviously already Jeongin. Keep up damn.)

He cried as his back ached quickly after the throws. They've never done this before. "Oh.. he's already crying. That's a first. He never cried after the first time we start picking on him!" His tone turned from Playful.. to a dead tone when he said "Grab him." Bill and John grabbed both his arms as Jeongin started to take off his jacket.

"Hae. Strip him." Han looked at Hae frantically shaking his head no. Han cut his shirt open with the scissors and yanked his pants off along with his shoes. They all laughed loudly "Aww. You've dressed so nicely for daddy, baby boy." They were saying that because he wore panties instead of boxers.

It wasn't cross dressing. He just likes that his dick was hanging. He felt like it was weird to do it. But they were boy panties not like Victoria Secret underwear. "I bet he touches himself to your face." Bill laughed "Bill. No." Hae said "It's true!" "Stop talking.. please." Hae said. "You guys are dicks. I'm helping you hold someone down and you guys can't even laugh-!" "Bill! Shit! You're giving me a fucking headache! Shut the fuck up!" Jeongin yelled.

"Sorry Yang.." Jeongin unbuckled his pants and took his belt off "Han. You kick me in my fucking face. I will beat you. Understand." He raised the belt and Han screamed "Okay! Yes I understand~!" "Okay! Let's get this over with." He got between his legs and pulled his panties down but stopped "Cut them." Hae cut the panties. "Shred his clothes." "No! I won't tell anyone, just do it! I won't tell anyone! Please Jeongin-!" He was cut off by a hard slap to his left cheek.

"Ow~" "Call me Master.." "What!? I'm not-!" He slapped him again "Do it or all this pretty long hair gets shredded too. Hae. Come get his hair." Hae walked over to him "Master! I'll call you master. I-I'm sorry, Master! I'm sorry~!" "For hair!? You'll say it for hair.." Han cried embarrassed.

Hae went back to shredded his clothes. Jeongin pulled his pants down and started jerking off "Why are you doing this!?!" "Because. It's fun." "Fuck you, you fucking bastard!" "Ohh. The potty mouth you have.." "I'll kill you! All of you!" "That's cute."

He slowly pushed in "Relax. I can't fuck you if you won't-" "Rape me.. is what you mean~" Jeongin rolled his eyes and sighed "You're such a fucking drama queen. Relax or I'll force it. I'll use two fingers. Each hand and stretch you like a fucking bag of chips." "May I at least get lube~!? Please.. m—" he screamed "Please master?" Jeongin laughed "Give me the lube out my bag." Hae grabbed the lube from his Bag and handed it to him.

He put some on his dick and started to push in "Fucking Relax!" He smacked him again but softer.

"I'm sorry~ it hurts." "Because you won't fucking relax! Han. This is my last time telling you. Re—lax. Now." "I'm trying.." "Take a deep breath." Han took a deep breath and let out. Jeongin forced all the way in. "F-Fuck~!!" He cried.

Time skip~ 16 minutes later

Jeongin pulled out and came onto his stomach. He stood up and pulled his pants up and buckled them. Hae took a final picture of him, out of breath, face slighting bruised and his anal bleeding a little. Jeongin threw his jacket on him. "Remember. I'm the smart one, baby. You're the Dumb one." They left off the roof.

He put on the jacket and stumbled up but fell. He stood up again and grabbed his bag. He followed after them "Wait~!" He limp after Jeongin and almost fell down the stairs, his legs were weak. "Help me.. please~ just please.." "You got money on you?" "Only 20.." "Broke bitch. Come on." Han stumbled over and Jeongin picked him up. "Thank you~" "Shut the fuck up."

They left school early and walked him home. Covering him with another jacket. He sat him on the doorstep and bent down to him and slapped him. "Someone finds out. You're dead meat. Do you fucking understand me, Jisung?" "Yes, Yang." He was smacked again but the hardest. His lip bled "I didn't hear you what did you say?" "Yes.. m-master.." Jeongin stood up.

"Each one slap." They all walked towards him and Bill slapped him, then Hae, Then John. The three laughed after and stood behind Jeongin "Next time. When I show you something. Don't flip the fuck out in front of the whole school. I'll keep the rumors down. For now." They all walked away and Han unlocked his door. No one was home thank goodness.

He limped to his room and took a shower after he put on some clothes and laid in bed.. and cried.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all I'm sorry for the sad chap. Bye beauties.
Words: 1361