Step Brothers

Warning~ Rough Sex, Sensitive Boy, Choking Kink, Step brothers.

Taller Han
Shorter Jeongin

"Stop it~! Leave me alone, Jisung!" "Whyy?" "Because I said so!" Jeongin's dad and Han's mom were married. Which made them both siblings. Step brothers. And my lord was Han an asshole to him. But since Han was older.. and more masculine than him. Both parents always believed him first before he even got to tell his side of the story.

Han always.. and I mean always got what he wanted. No matter what it was. Which was so annoying to Jeongin. Han pushed him and he stumbled back and broke Han's mom favorite vase that she got from her grandma. "Shit! Help me clean it up!" "No." "But you're the reason it broke! You pushed me! Hann! That's not fair!" "Neither is life sweetheart." He patted his face and ran downstairs. Where all the grownups were. "No! Fuck, Han!!" He whispered, running quickly down the stairs after him.

"Mommm!!" Han yelled and ran in front of them. Jeongin almost fell down the rest of the stairs trying to catch up to him when it was too late. "Jeongin broke grandma's Vase!" "What!?!" Both parents stood up and Jeongin hid behind the wall of the stairs and his dad saw him immediately.

"Yang. Right here." Jeongin walked slowly over to his dad and waited in front of him "Did you break the Vase?" Jeongin looked up at him "No, sir.." "You didn't? Honey go look." "I'll show you, mom. Come on." Han said eagerly and grabbed his mom's hand and brought her upstairs and showed her. A few seconds later she came down and her face was red.

Jeongin could see steam coming out her ears. It wasn't even his fault. Han had pushed him! "Did he?" She showed a broken chunk of think glass in her hand and held it up to him. "Jeongin.. why did you lie?" "I really didn't. Han pushed me and-" "It's always my son's fault, huh!?" "Babe, I got this, go upstairs." "No! He always blames it on Han! Always. He can never blame himself because he's the real reason we always believe my son over him!" "Cause it was!! It was your son's fault! I don't care if you believe me, I'm telling you. He pushed me and I fell into the table and the vase fell off and broke!! I'm done talking to you."

"Go to your room." Jeongin walked upstairs and pushed Han out his way and went up to his room and slammed the door behind him. "You need to watch your mouth talking about my son. You said that you would stop doing this. You don't stop. We're getting a divorce." "A divorce!?" Han froze. This is literally how he took it. No Jeongin. No fun.

"Han go upstairs please. Me and your mother are talking." "It was my fault.. I pushed him and he did fall. I'm not lying and he wasn't either. He actually has a cut on his arm. I saw it before I ran downstairs to tell.. it's from the Vase." "Han. Are you serious!? You better not be lying!" "I'm not. I really did."

"Jeongin!" A few seconds later. They heard a door open and steps coming down the stairs and a boy at the end of them. "Come here." Jeongin walked over to his dad again his dad lifted his arm "Not that one." He went to his other one and saw a medium size gash on his lower forearm.

"I'm sorry." Han's mom said "I really thought you were blaming him.. and I apologize for yelling at you." He looked at her "Same.. I'm sorry for yelling at you too.." His dad hugged him "I'm sorry we didn't believe you." He let go "Han come here.." His mom said.

He walked closer and she popped him in his nose "Shit~!" "Yeah! That's what you get. I didn't even hit you that hard! Now go clean up the glass."

Time skip~ 8:50pm

Jeongin was in his room when Han came inside with a glass of milk and put it on his desk and three cookies "Ma, wanted me to give you the rest.." "Thank you.." Jeongin grabbed a cookie and dipped it into the Milk and it looked sticky "Why does the Milk—Mmpf?!" He shoved the cookie in his mouth and covered it "Eat it and I'll let go." He held his nose "Eat it!" Jeongin quickly ate the cookies and gasped for air when Han finally let go of him.

"What is wrong with you!?!" "How's it taste." He bent down to his ear and whispered "Cause you swallowed my kids.." "Kids? What are you-" He slowly realized and looked at the milk and gagged. "You fucker!! Dad!" He gagged again and ran out his room but was pulled back in immediately.

Han threw him on the floor, closed the door and got on top of him "Dad!! Her son is fucking crazy!!!" He covered his mouth and put his hand between his legs and rubbed back and forth and felt Jeongin get hard "Stop~!" He bit his hand and Han screamed.

"Stop fighting! Please, just let- let me do it!" "Do what?!" "Fuck you." "Fuck you!" "No! I wasn't saying it as an insult! Let me fuck you. Like.. fuck you.. fuck you.." "Are you crazy!?" "Lower your voice! Please. Look. I'm sorry I made you eat my jizz but let me. And you can do anything you want afterwards. I'll do all the chores, I'll do your homework! I'll do anything or you can do anything just please. I'm really horny and I've jerked off 5 times in 30 minutes and nothings helping! Please.." he became like a kitty.

Putting his face in his neck "Please beautiful?" "Are you high?" "No! I'm fucking horny! I'm going to bust a hole in my pants. I need you. I need to be inside you. I know it's weird but look. We're not even real brother! Just act like we're at a party. And I take you upstairs and we fuck.. that's it! Please, baby?" "No.." "Please! Please, feel me~" he put his hand on his pants where he had a boner "You feel that right?" He had teary on his eyes.

"Did you take something?" ".. No? I don't know, please. I'm sorry for what I did earlier today! I'm really sorry! Just let me have sex with you. 10 minutes is all I need. That's it, pretty please?"

Han pushed him over and pulled down his shorts and underwear and pulled down his sweats and boxers "Please.." He pressed his tip into his hole slightly. "Please, pretty baby." "I've never done this before." "I'll guide! Please just fucking say yes." "Yes~" "Thank you!" He already had so much pre cum that he could use it as lube.

He slowly pushed in and went back and forth slowly to get him use to the feeling. "Is this good? Cause it feels so good for me." "I bet~" he gripped his carpet and moaned softly "My face breaks out from being on this carpet and I'm telling on you~" "Keep talking, baby." "You're so sick." "You fucking love me."

He went faster, thrusting his dick in and out at a quicker pace and pulled his hips back when he would go out and pull his hips up when he would go in. "Fuck.. You feel so good." Jeongin's face was a bright tomato red and his vision felt blurred.

"Oh my fuck~ Han slow down~ you said you'd guide me~" "I'm not going to slow down. And I am guiding." He pulsed inside him and he moaned loudly "Shut up! You're gonna get up caught!" "You're the one that wanted to fuck me~!"

"You sound so fucking hot saying that." "You are so weird!" Han bent over him and kept going, he reached his hand between his legs and started jerking him off "Oh fuck~" His eyes rolled back "Don't do that! I feel like my dick's getting tighter."

Han's dick pulsed again "Stop doing that!" "Doing what?" "You keep getting bigger!" "I'm not doing it on purpose!" "Well try to stop~!" He went faster and bit his ear and licked his neck.

He pulled him up by his neck and squeezed lightly and kept jerking him off. "No~ I don't like this position~ it hurts." "Okay.. okay." He bent him over again and kept going.

"I didn't mean to hurt you.." "It's okay.. it still felt good, it's because I was gonna cum.." Han lifted him up again and went as fast as he could with his hand and kept a steady pace and a tight grip on his neck.

Jeongin started shaking and he came on his carpet "Fuck~!" His body shook as he felt something warm enter inside him "Are you peeing!?" "No.. I'm cumming." "Inside!?" "Yes.. you're warm and my dick's going to be cold if I pull out.." "How would I take it out?" "I don't know.." "You fuck-!" Han kissed him, he stuck his tongue in his mouth and slowly jerked him off.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is what that dude from Skeet would read. Iykyk.
Words: 1543