Omegas And Their Heats

Warning~ Omega verse, Rough, friends, light sick story.

Taller Han
Shorter Jeongin

Han was over at Jeongin's place because of his frantic call. He was in heat and it was his first time. He wasn't even helping him, he was just laughing at him and Jeongin cried because he was being my a "Bad" friend. "Stop laughing." He was all sweaty and he had ran already through four pairs of underwear and three pants.

Tears were on his face and sweat all over him "Stop laughing at me.. why aren't you helping me?! You're being mean~!" "No I'm not. Fine. C'mere." Jeongin crawled over and laid his head on his lap. Han patted his head "My tummy hurts.." "It's okay.. I know something that could help.." "Really?" "Yeah." "What?"

Time skip~ 2 minutes later

Jeongin was bent over the bed getting fucked harder than he's ever been "You're too wet." Jeongin's nipples leaked and his dick leaked with cum as he's already came twice just from him touching it. "You keep this up and you'll get overheated." He was drooling and crying.

"I should get you pregnant." "No! Don't! What are you talking about~?!" "I'm gonna tie you to a bed for nine months.. I'm gonna cum inside you and get you pregnant with my heir. And you're gonna love it right?" "Yes~" "Good." He went faster, squishing, squishy, wet sounds were made all over the room as he kept cumming.

He gripped the sheets and Han pressed down on his stomach "Fuck~!! I just came~! Be gentle!" Jeongin's mom had entered the house and heard Jeongin screaming and ran upstairs thinking he was hurt but before she opened the door she heard moaning.

"You never asked me to have company-!" She opened the door and saw her son bent over the bed and his best friend behind him. Fucking him. Han looked at her. Instead of stopping. He went faster "Han slow down~ fuck!" "Hi, Ms. Yang." "What~?" He turned his head and suddenly it was being pent down "Stop it!" "How are you doing? I'm just helping your beautiful son with his heat."

"Momma! Leave, please, it's not what it seems! I swear!" Han lifted him up and covered his mouth. He laid him down on the bed "Calm down." He opened his legs and pushed back in. His mom stood there shocked at Han's boldness to continue fucking her own son in front of her.

"Momma leave! Stop it! Momma Please~!" Han covered his mouth again and went harder "Give us a moment will ya?" His mom slammed the door shut and shook behind it. She went inside her room and rolled a blunt and started smoking. Han choked him and lifted him up and went faster "She's gonna be so Proud." Jeongin cried. "Don't cry."

Han pushed him back down with force and pulled his arms apart and lifted his butt up and placed it on his lap, hitting his soft stop over and over again. "Stop it~" He sobbed as more cum came out of the tip of his dick onto his belly.

"You like it. Don't act like you don't cause you just came for a fourth time." "She's gonna kick me out! And I'm not gonna have anywhere to go!" "With a baby." "What~?" With a baby." "What're talking about?" "I told you already." He pulled his hips down and with purpose force-thrusts he continued "I'm going to impregnate you."

"Stop being so rough~!" "There's a little blood.. I don't know how because you're well enough lubricated.." "Cause you're going to hard~!" "Shut the fuck up. You're such a cry baby." He grabbed his dick and started jerking him off "Stop~!" Jeongin moved his hand just to be smacked.

"Ow~! Why are you being so rough with me~? Be gentle~" "People like you.. Omegas don't deserve to be treated gently. Cause then you don't listen!" He grabbed his neck and pulled out. He stood Jeongin against the wall and pushed back in and started fucking him "You're— Hurting me~" "Shh. It's okay." He kissed his neck and kept his same forceful thrusts.

Jeongin's legs started to shake as cum dripped down the wall, signaling that he had came for a fifth time. His body was burning and he was sweating profusely like he just got out of water that won't dry.

Han held him up as his legs gave out fully beneath him. He kept moving his hips but now at a slower more relaxed pace than before. He sat on the bed and lowered Jeongin onto him "Do it yourself." Jeongin's head was in Han's neck, breathing heavily. Han rubbed his back and brought his knees to his back and saw jeongin's back arch with a loud moan.

He shivered as Han went too deep inside him. Jeongin stuck his tongue and panted. Han kissed his neck softly, now rubbing his hair with passion "I'm gonna—" "Shh, just do it. It's okay, I don't mind if it gets on me." As he kept going he felt warm cum go onto both their stomachs.

"Good boy. You're doing a really good job for me." "When are you gonna cum~?" "Trust me. I'm close." "Please hurry~ I don't think I can handle it anymore." "Yes you can. You don't want to. But you can." The door opened once more.. Han moved Jeongin's head gently and looked at the door.

He stopped "w-what happened? Did you cum?" Han looked up at him "Daddy's home." "What? What are you talking about?" Han looked towards the door and Jeongin followed and saw his dad shocked. Same look as his mom.

"Dad! Close the fucking door!" Han moved Jeongin's head a little after said "He's gone." When he was still there. Jeongin moaned as he kissed his neck. Meanwhile Han was Standing on eye contact with Mr. Yang. While kissing his neck and fucking him. A smirk formed and the door closed gently.

"I'm guessing there no such thing as knocking, huh?" "They're house. They don't need to apparently." "Mmm. Okay, baby." He grabbed his hips and moved him back and forth fast "Hmng~! Fuck, Han! Slow down please~!" "You want me to cum right~" he moaned "Yes But—Aungghhmm~!?!!" Jeongin felt something warm enter him as Han left jerking him off making him cum for the sixth time in only 20 minutes.

Han lifted him off and saw the cum drool out of him. Han gave him sloppy kisses everywhere before getting up and taking them both to the bathroom and getting into the shower. After about 20 more minutes passed they were both lying in the guest bedroom as Jeongin's room was covered with cum.

Han whispered softly "If I don't see a baby bump in two months. There will be a serious problem." "Do you think it traveled..?" He snored softly "We can always go for round two.." "Never mind." Han laughed as they both fell asleep
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Y'all I had to make one about heat!!! I'm just being dululu like always. Nothing new.
Bye bye babies!
Words: 1185