🤍 0 3 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

At Fab 5 Jam Room 

Manik came there and looks around. It was totally dark inside the room. Manik entered inside and looks around the room. 

He could remember each and every moment he spent with Fab 4 in that room. He could remember the moments he shared with Dhruv and Cabir in that room, their fun, teasing, emotional support and everything. The room which was full of laughter and fun was totally silent that day.

He then looked at his guitar. He took his guitar and starts playing it while singing and remembering the beautiful moments he spent with Fab 5. 

Yar milte hai pyar milte haiHam ko yarro nasib seEk duje ki adate banteDil ko chute karib seHar hassi be aansuPe de de jo pehraEk din kyu chale haiJate chod ke tanhaYeh dosti milti nasib seYeh dosti milti nasib seYeh dosti milti nasib seYeh dosti ...

Ham ko yarro nasib se
Ek duje ki adate bante
Dil ko chute karib se
Har hassi be aansu
Pe de de jo pehra
Ek din kyu chale hai
Jate chod ke tanha
Yeh dosti milti nasib se
Yeh dosti najuk hain narm hain
Yeh dosti yaaro ka karm hain

Manik stopped the song and tears came out of his eyes continuously. He started crying. He was badly missing Dhruv and Cabir. He wants Fab 5 back like before. He wants Cabir back. He wants Dhruv back. But he knows he cannot do anything. Dhruv might come back to them after some days but Cabir, he has left them forever. He has gone away from their lives forever. 

He could remember the days when he became friends with them. When his parents never cared for him. Nyonika use to beat him in her anger and Shrikant always ignored him. When he was all alone, at that phase of life Dhruv and Cabir entered in his life and they became best friends. Manik started treating both of them as his brothers. And later Mukti and Alya came in their life, they all together formed Fab-5. Fab-5, which was a famous musical band in the eyes of everyone, but for Manik it was his family. The love for which he always carved from childhood, he found that love in the family which he made. But now even that family is in a condition to fall apart. He wanted to do something but he was helpless. He was not able to do anything. He was just seeing his family getting broken in front of his eyes and that thought was killing him from inside.

He was blaming himself for not being there for Cabir that day. He was cursing himself for being a son of Nyonika who is responsible for his best friend's death. If Nyonika would have been in front of her, he would have killed her without thinking once. 

**************************

Next: Continue from here

**************************

How was it?

Hope you all like it