🤍 1 3 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

Aryaman Mukti and Alya turned to Manik who was silent and standing still. They all immediately came to Manik

Aryaman cups Manik's face

Aryaman: Manik mere bhai tuje uss Harshad ki baaton pe dhyaan dene ki koi zaroorat nhi hai.

Mukti: Manik he is just an *** you know it very well. Uski toh aadat hai bakwaas krne ki. 

Alya: Haan Manik Mukti and Aryaman are saying right. 

But Manik was not listening them. Only Harshad's words were ringing in his ears. He was remembering when Cabir was inside the car and the car blast. He was hating himself for not being able to save Cabir. 

Manik, in anger, was hitting and breaking the things present in the jam room. Meanwhile Aryaman hold him tightly. At the same time Nandini reached there and was shocked seeing Manik like this

Manik (shouts with tears): Leave me, just leave me

Nandini (tensed): Manik what are you doing? You will get hurt Manik

Manik (shouts): I want to get hurt. A person like me deserves to get hurt only.

With that Manik starts crying

Manik (cries): I wasn't there for Cabir when he needed me the most

Manik (cries): I wasn't there for Cabir when he needed me the most. It was all my mother's plan, I should have been dead that day instead of Cabir. But no Cabir died, a mother lost her son and all happened only because of me. You know what Harshad was right, I am a murderer. I am the real murderer of Cabir. Because of me only Cabir died that day. 

Nandini was broken beyond anything seeing her Manik in this condition. She was also crying seeing Manik in this condition. 

Manik (cries): You know what Nyonika was right. I am the biggest mistake of her life. Jiski life me main jaata hoon, ussi ki life kharaab ho jaati hai. I am just a curse in

Before he could complete, he got a tight slap on his face. The sound of the slap could be heard in the whole room. All looked at the person who slapped Manik. It was none other than Aryaman. Manik was looking at Aryaman with tears in his eyes. 

Nandini (teary): Aryaman

Aryaman shows his hand to Nandini to not say anything. Aryaman then looked at Manik in anger. 

Aryaman (angry): Bahut bakwaas kr li tune, ab ek shabd aur bola toh mujse bura koi nhi hoga samaj aaya. 

Manik was just having tears in his eyes

****************************

How was it?

Hope you all like it

Will Manik be able to come out of this? Or will he continues to blame himself for everything?

Lets see