🤍 1 7 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

Cabir and Dhruv both started laughing now.

Cabir (smirks): Sach me kehna padega wo Manik na ek number ka gadha hai

Dhruv (smirks): Manik hum dono ko apna best friend sochta hai, jabki usse kya pata hum dono hi uske sabse bade dushman hai

Manik was just shocked and tears were flowing from his eyes after hearing this. While it was no less shock for others

Cabir: Muje na wo Manik bachpan se hi nhi acha lagta. The whole school use to love him for his singing and his good nature. I just hate when anyone praises him.  

Dhruv: Haan Cabir you are right. And then we made a plan. We became his best friends and started spoiling him. And that idiot thought us as his best friends and did as we say. We turned him into a rich spoilt brat who was heartless and didn't care about anyone's emotions.  

Cabir: But then that Nandini came, she started bringing out his good side again. 

Dhruv: After seeing that we made plan to separate them. When I got to know Manik loves Nandini, I told Manik that I have feelings for Nandini which I never had for her. I knew Manik would leave Nandini if he got to know about me loving her. And same thing he did. We thought Nandini will never forgive him but no she again gave him a chance. 

Cabir: Then Soha thing happened. I intentionally created a doubt in Nandini's mind regarding Manik murdering Soha. And Nandini was trapped in that also. Manik broke up with Nandini and almost became like before. But again at last our plan was failed.

Dhruv: On Friendship's day Alya blamed Manik for not being there for her as a friend. I took it as a great opportunity to blame Manik and make him feel guilty. But that plan also didn't work. 

Cabir: But you know our this plan won't spoil. This time, even that Nandini couldn't do anything. This time Manik saw his best friend dying in front of him. And he couldn't do anything for him. This guilt will haunt Manik for life that he couldn't save his best friend.

Dhruv: And my sudden disappearance would leave him in more guilt. Aur Harshad toh hai hi waha jo time time pe usse yaad dilaega how he was not there for his best friends. This guilt will haunt Manik and he would come under depression. 

Cabir: Maan na padega ye plan bahut acha bana tha

Suddenly they both heard clapping sound. They turned and found Manik clapping while his eyes were red due to tears. Aryaman Mukti Navya Alya and Nandini were looking at them with anger and tears. 

Manik (broken tone): Wow what a plan guys. What a plan! Tum dono na sahi keh rhe the, main na ek number ka gadha hoon sach me. I use to treat you both as my best friends from childhood, not best friends I use to treat you both as my brothers. Tum dono pe khud se zyada trust kiya, jo tumne kaha bina soche maanta tha, kabhi apna dimaag nhi lagata tha. I was an innocent child whom you both turned into a spoilt brat. 

Manik (turned to Dhruv): Dhruv, I use to think you as my best buddy. Jab tune kaha na ki tere dil me Nandini ke liye feelings hai, maine ek baar nhi socha Nandini ko chodne se pehle. At that level I loved you. But it was all your plan to separate me from Nandini. I was feeling so broken when you disappeared all of a sudden but wo bhi sab tera plan tha

Manik turned to Cabir

Manik (with tears): Aur tu Cabir, main sochta tha ki Fab 5 me koi mera saath de ya na de tu humesha dega but no I was wrong. You know how much I was broken when I thought I couldn't save you. I use to curse and hit myself for not being there for you that day. But it was all your plan. 

Manik (shouts with tears): Kyu kiya tum dono ne mere saath esa. Kya bigaada tha maine tum dono ka jo tum dono ne mere saath esa kiya

Manik falls on his knees and starts crying badly. Nandini hugged him tightly while Manik was crying badly

Manik (cries): Kyu hua mere saath esa Nandini, pehle hi muje Nyonika jesi maa kam mili thi jo ese dost bhi mil gye.

Nandini was also not able to control her tears seeing her Manik in this state. Meanwhile Aryaman hugged Manik tightly from back

Aryaman: Manik mere bhai, inn dono ke liye mat ro. These two ****** don't deserve your precious tears. 

Navya (angry): Tum dono ko bilkul sharam nhi aayi. Manik ne tum dono ke liye kya nhi kiya aur tum dono.

Alya (angry): I feel ashamed of myself for loving a man like you Dhruv. I feel ashamed that I was a friend to you both

Mukti (angry): I use to think Harshad is the worst person, but you know what you both are the worst people I know. I am warning you both now, never ever come again near Manik or anyone of us or else I won't leave you both. Just get lost now

Both Dhruv and Cabir left the place. 

Meanwhile Manik couldn't control himself. He runs from there and left the place. All were in tears seeing Manik's condition. 

*********************

How was it?

Hope u all like it

Will Manik be able to handle himself from the betrayal of Dhruv and Cabir?

Lets see in Next Part