🤍 2 3 💙

Hey Guys

Lets start with Next Part

Manik came in front of Dhruv and Cabir while Nandini stands in between Aryaman and Navya while Mukti and Alya were also standing with them. 

Manik : Toh muje hurt krne ka naya tareeka, mere friends ko mere hi against kar do right. Kher tum dono se aur expect bhi kya kr skta hoon main

Dhruv (angry): You ******

Manik (in dangerous tone): Just shut up

Dhruv got silenced with his dangerous tone

Manik (angry): Tum dono ne muje itna bada dhoka diya, you both played with my feelings but still I was silent. Tune Dhruv subah hurt kiya muje but tab bhi main shaant tha. But now you really tried to instigate my best friends against me haan. I won't tolerate this. 

Cabir tried to speak but Manik eyed him dangerously. That was enough for him to be silent. 

Manik (angry): Main jitna acha dost hoon na utna hi acha dushman bhi hoon, I guess you both know it very well. I am warning you, agar dobara humare beech aaye, ya hum me se kisi ko bhi hurt krne ki koshish ki, toh tum dono Manik Malhotra ka esa roop dekhoge jo tum dono ko zindagi bhar yaad rahega. Vese bhi tum dono bhi mere liye Harshad se kam nhi ho. 

Dhruv and Cabir were scared of his warning. Till now they were hurting him as he was getting hurt due to all this. But this anger of Manik just scared them. They both know very well that Manik can do anything. They also realized Manik won't get affected by them anymore. They both immediately left from there and decided not to mess with him and the group anymore. 

Aryaman laughs and excitedly jumps on Manik's shoulder

Aryaman: Wahh mere sher tune toh kamaal hi kr diya. I am so proud of you.

Manik chuckles while the girls smiled.

Later

Alya was sitting at jam room alone. Meanwhile Aryaman was crossing and he saw Alya sitting inside alone. He entered inside and comes to her

Aryaman: Hey Alya

Alya sees Aryaman and smiled a little

Aryaman: Kya hua yaha akeli kya kar rhi ho aur muje tum kuch upset bhi lag rhi ho. Kuch baat hai kya

Alya: umm nhi kuch nhi Aryaman

She said this while her eyes were going moist. Aryaman noticed this and taps her shoulder

Aryaman: Alya main tumhara dost hoon, you can share with me whatever is there in your heart

Alya (emotionally): Nothing just I am missing my mom and dad. When I was small, they died in an accident. I had my brother Harshad but he also never cared about me and my feelings. For him it was always his ego above me. 

Alya: Manik was the first person who cared about me. Might be that's the reason I became so much insecure for him. I was very much afraid to lose him. When we both broke up, for me it was hard as I had that feelings for him but I understood that he was never meant for me. He never had that feelings for me. It took time for me to accept this but I accepted. 

Alya: When things between me and Dhruv started, I thought that life is giving me a second chance in love. I felt now everything will be alright. I thought once Dhruv will return, we will sort out everything and become one. But he just spoiled everything. His aim was always to spoil Manik's life. He was just a cheater. He betrayed me. He never cared about my feelings. 

Aryaman just hugs her 

Aryaman: Alya tum bahut achi ho, tumhe Dhruv ke baare me sochne ki zaroorat nhi hai. Wo tumhe deserve nhi krta tha. Aur Manik ki dil me tumhare liye wo feelings na ho, but wo tumhe apna bahut acha dost maanta hai jisse wo kabhi nhi khona chahta.

Aryaman: Alya you should just forget all this past and start afresh. You should just be happy and trust me everything will be fine. 

Alya smiles

Alya: You know Aryaman bahut time se ye sab mere mann me chal rha tha but tumse baat krke muje bahut relieve mil rha hai. Thank you so much

Aryaman: Hey Alya no need to thank me. You are my friend and same rule applies to you, in friendship no sorry and no thank you

Alya chuckled and hugs him tightly

************************

How was it?

Hope you all like it