Heros day

(It might be a short chapter)

Lila went on a real trip with her Auntie, since he mum wanted her to get away from the Akuma attacks and being Akumitized herself.

She so won't be able to become Volpina in Paris again but she knows there might be a chance Gabriel/ Hawkmoth will find a way to proberly ruin Ladybug image.

Its been awhile but she had some video phone calls to her classmates and Marinette, being girl wanting to explot non exsitent lies.

Lila: Hello everyone.

Everyone but Marinette said hello back to Lila.

miss bustier: We can't wait to know what you've been doing since our last video chat.
Tell us adout your week in the kingdom of Actuchu!

Lila: Its adosoluty amazing!
My aunt have taken me to see the sights of kingdom and country.
I even bumped into Prince Ali once, it was so intresting.

Marinette who thought that she has something against Lila.

Marinette: Excuse me Lila but Prince Ali couldn't possibly been back at his kingdom because he is in the united states.

Lila wasn't lying adout bumping into the Prince, it was before he went of with his parents to a different country for some importent business.

Lila giggled.

Lila: I never bump into during his time at the United states, I'v bumled into him before he left.
It wasn't anything too special.

That was also true but Marinette still thought Lila was lying.

Marinette: She's lying! And I'll expose her for a fake that she is!

But Alya knew that Marinette have this obession to show everyone that Lila is a Lila even though the girl is not.

Some of the school are getting atleast somewhat annoyed at Marinette obession.

Alya: Oh no, Marinette not that again.
She's not a lier, your just jealous of Lila because she tried to make friends with Adrien which you mistake for hitting on him.

Marinette: Nu uh, not true.

The blue haired girl denied it of beening jealous and Lila can tell even through video.

Yes people but it slowly revealing how Marinette and Ladybug are crazy stalker who only doing this because some girl near her crush.

Lila: I miss you guys so much.
It kinda hurt being away on this lovely trip away from my friends and espaciely on heros day.

Everyone awed on how Lila sweet is but Marinette.

miss bustier: Lila what good deed are you planing on this special day.

Lila: Well me and my aunty are planing to help clean any rubish that been falling out of bins which should help the evourment.

Adrien was impressed since she wasn't dragging and Tye teacher thought it was nice since something simple as cleaning up loose rubbish can help the animals better.

miss bustier: Oh thats such a good deed.

Lila: Thank you.
But I'm sure ladybug is so busy with fighting Akumas she doen't have time to do stuff like cleaning litter up.
I don't blame her its much be so much emegry spent fighting.

Marinette felt like Lila was instulting her hero persona.

miss bustier: I'm sure Ladybug will be happy of what your doing.

Lila: Thank you for your encouging words.
Gotta go now by.

Then everyone but Marinette said goodby to Lila and then the video call was ended.

Lila aunt came inside the bedroom apartent they are using for their stay.

Aunt: Who was that on the phone?

Lila: Aunty!
It was my classmates back at home from school.

Aunt: Aw that sweet.
Lets go dear trash won't lick it self up.

Lila follow her aunt to pick up trash like she said she would.

Timeskip.

Lila found out that Hawkmoth was able to somehow caused choas for hero day without Akumatizing her.

But she knows she'll be akumatized again when she comes back from her trip.

I hope you enjoyed this chapter.

Let me know in the comments.