Happy ending

Since Lila is not using chloe in this universe, everything went well.

Monarch is now dead, Nathalie is better now, Lila isn't adout to become another Hawkmoth.

So she return the buttercly Miarculous back to Ladybug and Chat noir after she found it, which both heros was thankfull for.

Now everything is better beside the fact that no one still knows that Monarch is Gabriel and thinks he stop Monarch by sacifiving himself because ladybug says so.

She guess even this ladybug didn't have the guts to hurt the young boy feelings but she doesn't have evidents and realised she should of got them as Truxoir.

But too late, she got an happy ending for herself for now, was able to make Chloe and Marinette better people.

Adrien got together with Kagami and Marinette with Luka.

Everyone can now go back to their normal lives for now but Lila hope by her returning the Miarculous there won't be another Hawkmoth, shadowmoth or whatever in a future because she doesn't want to be a villain and so she made sure it didn't happen.

Now Lila is enjoying her life as her mum now stay at home more offened, people are actaully doing something good for the eviment amd schools with the old may leaving because he had enough.

It is luck that she didn't make Ladybug and Chat noir into 'crimmals' in paris.

Also she hoped that the may power isn't as strong anymore after he left.

It was ricbuculous that somehow The may had that much power almost over everything in paris is/ was beyond her mind.

Anyway happy ending and this is the final chapter everyone.

Sorry if this fanfic was short but I hope you enjoyed it.

Let me know your thoughts please and possibliy more Miraculous ladybug fanfic might be coming see ya.

It's Time For Me To Shineजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें