Chameleon

Lila have return back from her real trip from another country, she knew that her classmates are just trying to get Marinette to stop obession with proving her a liar all because she became an akuma that can create illiusion once.

She also knew that Chat noir is starting to noticed that Ladybug seem to be a bit not the girl who thought Ladybug was but Lila isn't going to expell Marinette by framing her no, she can maybe get Marinette in trouble and maybe expelled by showing how she is a stalker.

Funny enough when she asked if she can stmit next to Adrien since she feels most comfable with him they agreed, even though Marinette might misunderstand her wrong.

miss bustier: Good morning students, I'm sure you all heard by now, but Lila home from her trip to Actuchu.
And she is back in school with us again.

Lila walked in happy to be back and happy to start get Marinette to give up being ladybug and get someone else to be the next Ladybug.

Lila: Hi everyone.

Everyone but Marinette welcome Lila back and Lila saw that a free seat in the front row next to Adrien is for her.

Lila: Oh a seat in a front row.
Thank you for letting me sit next to someone I'm most comfable with.
You all such great friends!

Lila put her back on the table and took the seat next to Adrien, Marinette being the jeolous girl that she is, didn't like that Lila was sitting next to her crush.

Marinette: You don't feel comfable with everyone else Lila?

Lila: Well yes that because after the tye events of getting akumatized left me hurt and Adrien was the trust friend who didn't use me because who my parent are.

Marinette: And who is your parent?

Lila: Well she have an importent job but I don't feel comable or or close enough to tell you.

Lila then asked Adrien adout some helo with some work.

Lila: Adrien I was wondering if you can help me catch up with all the school work I missed while I was travling with my Aunt.
I don't mind if you don't want to, I'll understand.

Adrien who have gotten somewhat close to Lila and see her as a friend decide to help her since she isn't forcing him

Lila knew this was making Marinette anger and jealousy grow thinking that she's a lier and she not good enough for Adrien.

Adrien: Sure.

Marinette could barely take it and almost snapped.

Marinette: miss bustier!
Why do I have to sit in the back now?

miss bustier: Do you have lots of work that you need hel with catching up Marinette?

But Marinette doesn't have any and couldn't say anything but Adrien had an idea.

Adrien: My eye sight and hearing are good.

I'll sit back of the class and you two can sit up front, I don't mind.

Lila didn't mind because she want to ensure she's a sweet heart in the eyes of the class while Marinette shouted no, not wanting to sit with Lila.

So Lila decide to use this situation to her advange but no need to worry adout any medical stuff.

Lila: My selfish request to sit next to Adrien have caused so much trouble, maybe I should of stay on the other side of the world.
If Marinette have an issue too, maybe I'm the one who should go and sit at the back.
Its okay.

Lila then acted sad who is pretending it was okay but everyone didn't know Lila was acting a bit who stand up reay to move  towards the back, while they glare angry at Marinette for being mean, even Adrien wasn't happy with her.