OniChan

Lila is up and dressed and making sure that she is ready for school today.

Her mum is not home again but she doesn't mind and beside If Kioa remembers correctly, she in the Onichan episode.

So she'll have to be carefull herself not to cause an akuma this time and beside it time she try to make other friend she should be comfable with Like Nino.

Maybe she can ask Nino for help as she can say she getting more comfable with him and maybe they can work together if they need to.

Lila mum voice message: Hi darling, you breakfeast is on the table, your lunch in the bag and dinner in the fridge.
I'll be late again but I'll do my best to be there this weekend, pinke promise.
And call me if you need anything, love you to bits my little angel, moaw.

Lila then check the time on her phone and left after getting all her stuff she needs for school.

Lila walks out a little bit sad but noticed Nino is behind her who came and walked beside her asking her a question.

Nino: If something wrong Lila?

Lila: Oh, No i'm doing great.
Its just it that my mum is so busy that it kinda lonley at home.
And I have so much homework that I'm so behind after being away from the first term.
I just wish mum was home more.

Nino feels sorry for Lila who not only been somewhat harrassed by Marinette because she was just hanging out with Adrien but her mum is so busy with work, she beraly around.
Also that she seem to have no dad.

She kind of reminds Nino that she is sort of Like Adrien but have no dad and who parent is bit more loving the Gabriel.

Nino: Aw yeah bummer.

Lila: I know Adrien is willing to help me with my homework but I don't wanna bother with him it more and I was thinking of maybe asking you since I feel more comfable with you now beside Adrien and maybe Alya.

Nino: Adrien is a great dude I'm sure he won't m8nd still helping you and I'll be glad to help you out as well.
I'm sure I can help you out when Adrien is not advabile.
I can talk to him adout for you if you want?

Lila then let out a fake happy gasp and surpized look at Nino.

Lila: Ah you do that for me?
Thanks Nino your the best!

Lila holds the male arm as the two crossed the road toward the scbool.

Nino then ran up to Adrien to talk adout Lila problem.

Nino: Hey Adrien!

Adrien: Hi Nino whats up?

Lila happly walked into the school having a small smirk on her face that no one noticed.

Timeskip.

Class have finished and most of the student left their classrooms as Lila got stuff in her bag.

Adrien came up to Lila.

Adrien: Hey Lila Nino told me adout your problem.
I don't mind still helping you with your school work and Nino can help you too if you want?

Lila: Really you don't mind?
You really such a great help and Nino too.

Marinette was crawling over to get closer to Lila and Adrien.

Adrien: No problem Lila, I'm happy to help.

Alya noticed her friend spying on then from behind the back seat amd went over to her.

Alya: Marinette~.

Alya surprises the blue haired girl a bit.

Marinette: I was so not spying on Lila, I was just... tying my shoes.