𝙥𝙧𝙤𝙡𝙤𝙜𝙪𝙚

╔══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╗

what the shit?

╚══ ❀•°❀°•❀ ══╝

●・○・●・○・●

[Name] rolled over in her big, comfy bed. She settled down into her pillow, ready to fall asleep.

Her eyelids drooped...

BEEP BEEP BEEP

Her eyes snapped open, and she sleepily reached for her phone.

7:30. Already. The woman groaned.

That's what she gets, after staying up until 3AM reading demon slayer fanfiction. Again. It was worth it. She hauled herself out of bed and stalked to the bathroom in her grand apartment.

She had to get ready for her classes, which were in 30 minutes. She turned on the sink and splashed water onto her face, looking at her reflection.

Damn. The bags under her eyes were ever-present. She had to put on makeup to cover them up.

Again.

She was still as pretty as ever, though. She opened her makeup kit to reveal a copious amount of expensive makeup, most of them gifts. It took her a little while to choose the perfect shade, but she chose it and carefully got ready.

Afterwards, she headed back to her bedroom and opened her closet that was bigger than your average hotel room.

Which outfit should I choose? So many options!

She walked into her closet, pushing aside purses, shoes, and coats, until she found something elegant to wear for the start of second semester.

She put on her outfit and twirled in it, giggling.

Shoot, I'm gonna be late!

She ran back into her room, grabbed her brand new iPhone and Gucci tote bag, and headed to the living room.

Harold, her butler, was there preparing her breakfast.

"Aw, Harry," [Name] cooed, giving him a smile, "you didn't have to do this. I don't have time to eat it anyway,"

"It's quite alright, Miss (L/n). It's the thought that counts." He responded, handing her a glazed donut.

"I told you, [Name] is fine." She said.

"Will you be walking to class?" Harold asked, and [Name] nodded.

"Yes, I'm meeting up with Amani. We'll walk to class together." The woman grabbed her tote bag.

"Have a good day, Miss." Harold waved, and [Name] left for class.

She walked along the sidewalk in her rich apartment complex, (that her family owned), and met up at her friend Amani's apartment. She grinned.

"Hey! Ready for second semester?" She asked.

"LOL, no." [Name] snickered. "But at least I get to see Zach again," she swooned.

"Oh? Did something happen with you two over break?" Amani grinned.

"No, but I think that at this point we need to start dating ASAP," she said, "I'll talk to him later, how about it?"

Amani nodded as the girls reached an intersection. As they waited for the walk sign to appear, a cyclist peddled towards them, ringing his bell.

"Out of the way!" He shouted, "I can't stop!"

Both girls turned around, but the cyclist was a decent distance away, so they didn't move.

"Anyway," [Name] said to her friend, "Aiesha is having another party, this time to celebrate coming back to school, even though we've only been gone two and a half weeks."

Amani rolled her brown eyes, fixing her dark blue hijab. "That girl does anything and everything to flex her wealth."

The girls laughed like they didn't do the same thing.

"Coming through!" The cyclist yelled yet again, "I can't stop!"

[Name] turned, ready to chew him out, but he was closer than expected. His eyes widened and he slammed his legs down on the sidewalk, trying to stop his growing speed.

But to no avail.

Amani moved out of the way as the man and his bike crashed into [Name], the force causing her to stumble into the street.

She fell onto her knees and whipped her head around.

"What the fuck is wrong with-"

"[NAME]! MOVE!" Amani screamed, pointing to her right. [Name] turned and saw nothing but headlights.

A piercing pain slammed into her side.

And then, nothing.

●・○・●・○・●