My life ♡~

Walking down the streets alone during midnight. The only thing I can hear was sound of my heels. Yes I am a Millionaire but still I love to go by walking sometimes.  I was coming back home.  When I saw some men harassing a girl. My blood boiled up by seeing these . I pulled out my gun and shot them to death and saved that girl.  I have no mercy for the men who don't respect girls .

Flashback ~
         After I left my mom's house I shifted to korea and got settled here . And after my first love betrayed me I thought every men is same and now I hate when anyone person confess his feelings for Me . Somewhere in this the soft girl who loved to talk to people has become heartless. Because people don't deserve that . My life was ruined and now my only goal is become the richest women in the world and also I am into mafia group of girls and I am the leader. I have planned everything about my future but I included no marriage . Just because i don't trust in these things .

         I have set solid boundaries and high standards. Just because I know no man in these world is perfect so that they can match My high standards . All men's are cheap . Even if they are trillionaires they just want womens body nothing else.  These cheap minded people don't know the meaning of love.

Ends -

After saving that girl I dropped her home and also I came back home . Changed my clothes got freshen up and did my Skincare and went to sleep . But here my overthinking kicks in . I wish I had someone who can love me for who I am and not for body and money.  I wish I had someone who would listen to my nonsense and encourage me in everytime . Ahhhh why my life is so miserable . 😭😭 I slept while crying cause I don't have anyone to speak to and tell them how I feel.

Morning 6:00am
I woke up and went for jogging. I am to lazy to do that but health is wealth . I reached till here now there is no going back.  While jogging I fell down but I didn't touch the ground.  Someone caught me before I fall down . I looked towards his face.  He was so handsome.  He just looked like an angel . Then I realised no it's wrong I pulled my self away from him and said thankyou but there was no need to do that .
    He said I liked that . You just my type . I got frustrated by what he had but somewhere I also liked it but I won't let my standards go down . I quickly said" You don't even reach my minimum type " and gave a sarcastic look and walked away

I came home quickly made my breakfast.  And got ready as usual but today was an important day for me . Today I am having a meeting with my investor . I was never so nervous before but I heard he has no mercy for anyone.  And I can't let this opportunity go . I wanted this deal to be done
My whole life will be sorted .

I took the car key and made by way out . I started the car and started driving at full speed cause I love to that . I am living my dream life but the only thing is without love.  Which hurts but okay not more than a heartbreak . I reached my office building and went inside.  Everyone greeted me goodmorning and my manager Olivia came and said meeting is at 10:00am . I went into my cabin and sat on the chair and started preparing for presentation. 

At 9 : 50am
Everything was done on time but the investor was going to be late he informed my manager.  I got frustrated but I needed to calm down . Cause any how I needed this deal . I was in the conference room when someone opened the door .

When a young handsome man entered.  When I saw his face I was shocked .
I got scared I won't get the deal now
Because I KNOW HIM
HE WAS .......

comeback for part 3 ~
Bye bye
Love you babies 💖
Don't forget to share your opinions
Byeee !!! 💖💜