part 4

Hello! Long time no see ? Missed me ? Here I am back 😛💝
Love you .

Then I heard a knock again on my cabins door.
I got up and wiped my tears . And said Come in.
It was Olivia.  Ma'am it's 6 pm I am leaving for home . Is there any other work ? She said . No you can leave now . I said . Okay ma'am bye . Bye
She left . And was sitting on my chair when my phone rang . It was Kim taehyung. My heart beat got faster . My body got cold suddenly . My hand were shaking before picking up the call.  I gather all my confidence , took a deep breath and answered the call .
Hello Mr kim!
Hello Ms Lisa
What did you called me ? I said
I wanted to say something important! He said .
What is it? I said being rude
I want the answer by tomorrow because my father wants to meet to in 2 days . And next week we have to get married. He said

I was speechless I don't know what to say . Then again he said Ms liza . This deal is beneficial for both of us . As your business is not going good and you need investment and I need to get married.  Its a win win . And anyways we don't feelings for each other . And we won't be indulging in each others privacy. 

I will answer you tomorrow I said ! Okay ! But think about this it's a win win . He said . Okay bye I said . Bye he said and I hang up the call . Again I went into deep thoughts because I was into mafia stuff and he doesn't know about this . My life is in danger if I don't get this investment because I won't be able to pay my bodyguards and staff . Tears started forming in my eyes .

It was late . I walked towards my car to go back home because it was already 1:00 am and I have a really bad headache . I opened the door and started the car and started driving towards my house.  Tears were continuously rolling down my eyes.  I was in my deep thoughts when I hit someone by my car . I got scared if he is alive or not and came out of the car and ran towards the person . He was injured but thank god he was like . I turned him on his back and saw his face .
H h he was ki kim taehyung.  I help him to get up and made him sit in my cars backsit and turned my car towards hospital . I reached hospital and called the Dr. 

He was in the observation room and doctors were checking him . Dr came out and ask him while crying.  Is he okay ? .
The Dr said he is okay but his leg is factured and he can't be able to walk for 1 month . You need to take care of him because he is weak because of the blood loss .
Can I meet him ? I asked .
Yes you can.  Dr said. 
I slowly opened the door and he was resting on the bed .
I went towards him and sat on the chair beside his bed . And said mh mh Mr kim ? I said in a slow voice .
He looked towards me and said . Were you trying to kill me because I asked to marry you ? .
Again tears started rolling down my eyes and said no no I didn't wanted to hurt you.  I don't know how this happend . I am sorry.  I said.

What's the use of your sorry now . I can't even walk for a month now ? He said . I will take care of you Mr kim . I said .
How are you going to takecare of me ? Ms lina .
I I I will m ma marry you.  I said in a broken voice .
Are you serious? Are you really going to marry me ? He said .
Yes , I will marry you and I will take care of you .
And you only said right ? It's a win win for us . Then I should I reject you ? I said .
Are you sure , you will marry me ? Think again ?
He said .
Yes I am sure! I said .
Okay Ms liza ! Get ready after 2 days we are going to get married.  Inform your parents about this.
He said.
Okay ! I am ready to marry you . And I don't need to inform anyone as I don't have any family.  Not even parents . I said.
Why , where are your parents ? He said
That's none of your business Mr kim . I said .
Okay ! Now leave and get ready for the wedding after two days.  He said
I left without saying a word .

At 4:00am
I reached home ! Got freshen and layed on my bed . I texted my manager that I won't come for next 1 week as I am getting married .
After texting her and while staring at the ceiling I thought there should be a film made on my life . Cause my life has many plot twits then any movies. Huh . And while thinking I fell as sleep .

.
.
.
Wait for the next part babies !!
Love you ...
Let me know your opinions okay !
Byeeee💕