Chapter 3: Suprise!

Hello everyone welcome back to another chapter. This one mainly focus on Hinata but the next chapter it will be focused on Takemichi! Hope you enjoy!

Edit: the same thing as the chapter before. Just editing some things. And I didn't change the plot or anything that happened.
_______________________________

🌸~🌼~🌸~💕~🌼~🌸~🌼~💕~🌸~🌼~🌸

Once you got to a flower shop you got Hinata's favorite flowers. Of course you knew her favorite flowers. You were her girlfriend. You then proceeded to go to her apartment to surprise her. On your way there you saw a cat. A cute one may I add. "Oh hello there little guy!" You said.

You put down the bag with the food on the ground and on top you put the flowers. You then picked proceded to pick up the cat. "Are you lost buddy?" You looked for a collar and found one. It was a bit tiny but it said-

"Peke J!" Someone yelled not too far away. And yes, that was the name on the collar. So you must guess this voice belonged to the owner. It was a boy with blonde hair and an undercut. He was cute. (🥰)

"Hello! Is this your cat?" You asked. "Yes! Thank you for finding him I've been looking for him!" He said. You tried handing him the cat but it seemed it didn't want to leave your touch. "He seems to like you" He said. Which was true. The cat seemed to like you very much and you didn't know why.

"Oh it seems so!" You replied happily. Who wouldn't be happy that a cat likes them. Peke J then decided to go to its owner. "L/n Y/n!" You introduced yourself. "Matsuno Chifuyu nice to meet you L/n!" He said.

"Y/n is fine!" You said. You didn't like honorifics as much. "Okay then you can call me Chifuyu!" Chifuyu said as he, didn't like them as much either. "Okay well I better get going now." You said. You wanted to see Hinata as soon as possible. "Oh well can I have your number? Peke J seems to like you a lot and I would like to hangout some time!" Chifuyu said. He seemed like a nice guy and Peke J was adorable. You couldn't say no. Either way you were sure Chifuyu didn't mean any harm. (Which he doesn't) "Sure here give me your phone." And you two exchanged numbers.

You said your goodbyes and picked up your stuff. You went on your way back to Hinata's apartment. The walk was nice and calm. When you got there you put your grocery bag down. You hold the flowers and the chocolates in one hand and press the doorbell with the other.

You wait patiently for someone to open the door. When it opens you see Naoto. He gasp and you open your arms for him to hug you. You and Naoto are close. You would often have talks with him and spoil him with stuff. He was like a little brother to you. And he view you as an older sister.

He hugged you and when he let go you gave him a pack of candy that you got from the store. You put your index finger up to your lips with a smile and wink. It was like when you tell someone to be quiet. Naoto understood and nodded his head. "Née-san! Someone is here for you!" He yelled. You heard footsteps coming your way and when they stopped you saw Hinata. She seemed to be in quite a shock.

*Gasp* "N/N!!" She yelled as she ran up to you and hugged you. You hugged her back with a smile. "Hello Hina! I bought you some gifts!" You said. Hinata let go of you and you handed her the flowers and chocolates.

"Thank you, but you didn't have to give me anything. Your presence is enough." She said as she let you in. The apartment hadn't change a bit. You used to come over for sleepovers or just hangouts sometimes. And when you guys hang out with Takemichi you guys would stay at your house since it was bigger.

"It's been quite some time since I last visited we should have a sleepover soon!" You said with enthusiasm. "Yes! That's a great idea!" She was excited to be able to hang out with you again. Sleepovers were always the best.

You both sat in the living room and started talking and planning. Then the subject of Takemichi came up. She told you with more detail about what had happened. "I will make sure to slap the crap out of him for that!" You declared. Oh you were really mad at him. How could he?

"It's okay I already beat him up" said Hinata. "Well that was you and this is me. I'm going to do it beacuase I'm mad that he did that!" You said. "Either way he is dating both of us so one mistake and he'll be angering both of us!"

"Where is he by the way?" You asked. "Well I'm not sure." Hinata replied. "Hmm I'll send someone to look for him." You said. You took out your phone and started to text someone. You told them what they had to do and sended them the money. You don't need to know who.

"There I should know when they text me back." You said. Hinata wasn't sure if she should be afraid or amazed. But either way she still loved you. Though it was kinda creepy what you just did.

"Well it's getting late and I wouldn't want to intrude more than I have." You said. You had to get going. "Ah it's okay but I guess you gotta get going before it gets night!" Hinata said worried. "Don't worry I'll be okay. I'll get going now it was fun being here while it lasted!" You said.

You went to get you stuff and put on your shoes. You said goodbye and went outside. You received a notification and it was a location. It was where Takemichi was at. You were ready to see him.

And off you went to the location that was sent to you...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Starting next chapter...