Chapter 11: The Fair

I'm sorry for disappearing yall 😭😭 it wasn't intentional 😔 also I don't know much about fairs so sorry if I get something wrong. I feel like I made this kinda boring but idk
_______________________________

🌸~🌼~🌸~💕~🌼~🌸~🌼~💕~🌸~🌼~🌸

Today was going to be a great day! You had been waiting for this day. You had everything planned for just today. Which wasn't a lot. But it was the fun you were going to have today what mattered.

You were going to the fair! The fair is only here once a year. And you were definitely going this year! Money wasn't a problem so you didn't have to worry about that. And of course, you invited your lovelies.

So you went to get prepared! You showered and put some nice clothing. You brushed your hair and made a cute hairstyle with it. After that you grabbed your bag. You went downstairs and put on your shoes.

"I'm going now!" You yelled as you opened the door. "Okay sweetie! Be safe!" Your mother yelled back. You went towards your car and Bob was there. He was waiting for you as you had texted him to be there.

You got in the front and put on your seatbelt. "Onward!" You said as you pointed forward. And Bob went forward like you said. Well he had to go forward cuz that's the way to Hinata's apartment and you were just delusional.

Of course, it isn't a good trip without music. So you put the best music in history and whoever says it isn't is a hater. You were singing like some crazy person on the streets. But you didn't care and neither did Bob.

Once you got to Hinata's apartment you did the same thing as always. Go up there, knock and wait. When the door opened Hinata was standing there. She had her shoes and had her bag with her. She was ready to go!

You then went to Takemichi's house and did the same thing. Knock and wait. And then head back to the car. Once all of that was doing you three headed towards the fair! It was a great car ride. You were really excited to get to the fair. You had been waiting for ages.

Finally! You had gotten to the fair. You three got off the car and headed towards the entrance. "Hello, welcome to the Super Fun Fair, tickets for entrance are $$ for each person!" You take out money and pay for the three of you.

After that you three head in. "Where do you guys wanna go first?" You asked. "Hmm, what about over there!" Hinata said as she pointed a ride where it would spin really fast back and forward. "Okay! Let's go!" You said as you grabbed both of their hands and dragged them towards the ride.

The ride was super fun. Though you got kinda dizzy with it and Takemichi threw up. Somehow Hinata was doing okay. She was a little dizzy but she didn't let that bother her.

You three tried other rides. Like this one rollercoaster where you three were screaming for different reasons. You were screaming for the adreline and the enjoyment. Hinata was screaming because she was having fun but still a little scared. And Takemichi was screaming out of pure fear. He was already crying hoping it would end.

Yeah I think Takemichi might need a little break. So you three decided to go to a game where you had to try to get the rings in a bottle. And if you got three of them in you would get a prize! You saw a bracelet for three. It had hearts in different colors. A blue, pink, and purple one. "Let's try to get that one!" You said excitedly.

"Okay!" Takemichi said and went to give it a try. And oh man did he suck. They gave him five rings and he missed all of them. He looked down in disappointment and had emotionless eyes. "It's okay Michi. Watch and learn from the Master!" And so you gave it a try. You calculated everything. The wind, the friction, even the smallest thing. You were concentrating and you still failed. You had made one in but you failed the rest. Such an embarrassing moment.