Chapter 4: Meeting the Gang

This took so long to write but I finally finished! I hope you enjoy this chapter as it took me quite a while. But again it will have many mistakes so please be aware! It might not even make sense. But I tried!
_______________________________

🌸~🌼~🌸~💕~🌼~🌸~🌼~💕~🌸~🌼~🌸

You went to the location that was on your phone and came upon a shrine. You saw a lot of people there with the same uniform. 'What is this? A cult?' You thought. You checked your phone and it was the correct place.

You went up the stairs and started to look around for Takemichi. As you got closer people started to notice you.

"HAH?! WHATS A GIRL DOING HERE?"

"YOU LOST GIRLY?"

"HEY THIS IS TOMANS MEETING SPOT SO UOU BETTER GET LOST!"

'Toman? Oh is this a gang?' You thought as you ignored them. That got them angry though. They started approaching you and were yelling at you. "STOP IGNORING US YOU BITCH!"

They got closer and pushed you. Not enough force for you to fall but enough to move you slightly. You looked at him and was ready to punch him in the face when you heard someone speak. "What are you doing hurting a girl? We don't hurt women."

It was a guy with purple hair and purple eyes. "I'm sorry are you okay?" He asked. "Oh uh yeah I'm good." You said. You were memorized by his beautiful purple eyes. But it wasn't enough to make you forget why you were here for.

"Do you happen to know a Takemichi Hanagaki?" You asked. "Oh yea I do, may I ask why you need to see him?" He asked. "Oh I'm his-" you got cut off by a loud yell.

"Y/N!" You heard a familiar voice. It was Chifuyu. "Oh hi Matsuno!" You said. There was another guy behind Chifuyu. It was a guy with beautiful black long hair. (Repunzel repunzel let down your hair! 😂)

"Who are you?" He asked. "L/n Y/n! Nice to meet ya!" You replied. "What are you doing here y/n?" Asked Chifuyu. "I'm actually looking for someone." You replied. "Who are you looking for?" He asked. "I'm looking for-"
You got cut off by a voice you recognized very much. The person you were mad at.

"N/N?! What are you doing here?!" Yep it was Takemichi. The person you had been looking for. "Ah it seems I have found them!" You said. You started to walk towards him. As you were walking towards him you heard a familiar voice. "LOOK KEN-CHIN! ITS THE ANGEL FROM THE STORE!" It was the two boys from the store.

You gave them a small smile and continued to walk toward Takemichi. You then stop right infront of him. Everyone was looking at you two while Takemichi just stood there frozen. He knew that look too well. He knew you were mad. Everyone was waiting for something to happen. (Btw only the background/extra characters already left.)

And you did what no one expected...you slapped him across the face. The slap was so hard that it echoed ask around the shrine. Everyone gasped at this. It left a red mark on his face. "That's for seeing another girl half naked." You said.

Then you hit him in the gut. Not too hard this time but just with enough force. He kneeled over because of the pain and shut his eyes. Everyone gasp again this time louder. "That's for not calling me often or messaging me." Yep you were pretty mad at him.

Then you bring his face up and look at him. "And this is because I was worried about you and because I missed you." You then bring his face closer to yours and kiss him. (Muah 💋)

Everyone gasp even louder. While Takemichi started to blush. Let's just say everyone went crazy.

"Takemitchy I'm disappointed in you."