Chapter 7: Forgiving

Okay I think this is a pretty decent chapter. Though I think I could've of done better. Anyways enjoy!
_______________________________

🌸~🌼~🌸~💕~🌼~🌸~🌼~💕~🌸~🌼~🌸
The next morning you were awakens by some movement. You opened your eyes and the light from the sun hit you. You closed your eyes immediately. And then opened them again this time getting used to the light.

You look at the cause of the movement and you see pinkish hair. You started panicking thinking someone broke into your house. You then remembered that Hinata had a sleepover so you calmed down. You tried to see if she was awake but failed. She moved a little closer to you and hugged you tighter.

You had no choice but to stay still until she wakes up. So you laid there thinking about the most random things. That was until Hinata stirred and woke up. She yawned and looked around for a bit. She then quickly got up and seemed to panic. Then after a few seconds of silence she relaxed and laid back.

She then felt your body and she turned to see you. "Goodmorning beautiful." You said. "Ah! Goodmorning n/n!" She said back. "How did you sleep?" You asked. "I slept great! I actually had a dream that we were in the beach having fun! And then we went to the movies! But then you suddenly turned into a cat and you ran away!" Yep that was weird dream. Either ways dreams can be really random.

"Oh that's a weird dream you had but I'm happy to know you slept well." You said "we should get ready for the day now." You two got off the bed and you went to your personal bathroom while Hinata went the other one.

You took off your clothes and went in the shower. The warm water hit your skin and it felt nice. You had time to think to yourself. Should you really forgive Takemichi for what he did? I mean he seemed sorry about it. But would it count as cheating? He did see some other girl half naked. But you still loved him even if you didn't want to. Either way Hinata seems to have already forgiven him. Maybe you should to.

You got out of the shower and put on your clothes. You then brushed your teeth and then your hair. You got out of the shower and went to the kitchen. You started to make breakfast. You heard footsteps getting closer to you. You turned around and saw Hinata.

"Hey Hina! You wanna help me with breakfast?" You asked. "Sure! I would love to!" She replied excitedly. You two started to make breakfast and had fun with it. When you finished making the food you both sat down and began to eat.

You both finished eating and went to the living room. "So what are our plans for today?" You asked. "Hmm well I'm not sure but we can always go out!" Hinata replied. "That's sounds great! Great thinking Hina!" You said excitedly. "Let's go on a walk!"

You both put on your shoes grabbed a jacket and your bags. Then headed out to your destination! What's your destination you ask? Well you didn't exactly know. All you knew was that as long as you were with Hinata you would be happy.

You two went to walk and ended up at a park. It was nice. Kids were playing around and other people were chitchatting and having fun. The weather was great and it was sunny. It was a great day.

And then you saw him. Sitting in a bench. His hair in the same weird hairstyle he always wore. And he was hanging out with the his friends. It seemed like his friends were trying to cheer him up. Hinata noticed him too.

You looked at her and she looked at you. What should you two do? Go up to him and tell him you forgive him? Or just ignore him and wait until he notices you two? You weren't sure.

It seemed that you and Hinata both came to the same conclusion. You both nodded at each other and started to head towards Takemichi. As you two were getting closer Takemichi noticed you both. He got up and started rambling.

"H-Hina! N-N/n! I-I swear I didn't mean it! I-I don't even know how it happend! I promise it won't ever happen again! Please forgive me!" He then bowed and waited anxiously for a response.

Hinata slightly smiled and you chuckled. Takemichi raised his head and you could see his confused expression. "Michi, we forgive you." You told him. "Yeah we had a little talk about it and we decided that we will give you another chance." Hina said.

This made Takemichi lunged at you both and had anime tears rolling down his face. "Thank you! I promise to never do anything like that again!" Hinata pats his back in a comforting way. "Okay Michi, let go you going to get snot all over us." You said.

He let go and you looked at him straight in the eyes. "This is the only chance you will get so you better not mess it up." You said in a threatening tone. "Yes mam!" He said a bit afraid.

While all of this was happening the Mizo middle stood there awkwardly. You didn't even notice they were still there since your focused was on Takemichi.

"Well we should get going now Hinata. We still have all day to hang out!" You exclaimed. You two said your goodbyes and had a new destination! You were going to go get sweets!

So off you two went to a cafe...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Starting next chapter...