006

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

DEEP INSIDE THE forest and behind all of the grass field sets in a huge mansion on top of the hill.

Only high class demons live there of course.

Hearing stomping from the three toed demon as he walks through the hallway mansion, he stops midway a gold frame portrait caught his eyes. Stopping in front of it he grins slightly seeing himself standing at the left, his eyes move to the right he spots (h/c) hair she was smiling, while holding his pet monkey on her lap. He remember that day, she beg to have their own portrait painted. He chuckles sightly as he continues to walk to the big doors that was coming to his view.

Walking in he sees Lord Bayon sitting down  "So the princess is back" Duke Leuvis says in amusement

"I know" Lord Bayon says to him "But what does she want from here?"

"She the daughter of him of course she also wants some sort of entertainment" The archduke replies out loud

He was worry sure, about her getting in the way of his plan of being entertained but he was also amuse by (name) arriving out of nowhere a bold move by her. He couldn't help but feel excitement bubbling up inside him.
The last time he met her, she was much younger than today, she didn't knew how to fully control her powers but he couldn't wait till she truly can and that day was today.

"Leuvis do you think she going to help them?" The demon ask in a worry tone, eyeing the duke in front of him

Leuvis pets his monkey like creature before speaking "She won't help them that for sure" He spoke to him in a confident voice "At least not right now. She full of surprises after all" He said to him, brushing off dust that was in his cape. She was unpredictable, you never know her next move or what her motive actually is, that why he like her so much.

"But what if she does side with them we are doomed!" Bayon pauses thinking, he knows what she capable of, you could say he was afraid.
I mean who wouldn't be? A half human and half demon girl with powers that no one could imagine and could end their lives right now if she wanted too

He begin to speak up "She has powers that no one could imagine. She even more powerful than her father!"

"I know that Bayon" Leuvis said to him rolling his eyes. After all he saw it with his own eyes what she can do with her powers. He was never going to admit it but he was kinda nervous when she show him her powers for the first time since she couldn't really control it but now he was thrill and excited.