009

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

OLIVER DIDNT KNOW how to feel about the whole (name) thing, him and Violet has been talking about it. He rubs his temples remembering that she not even helping but guiding.

"Why does she have to be so difficult" He whispers to himself, looking at the blue skies above him.

"Tsk, it's fine at least we get something from her" He tells himself, unsure "Hopefully"

"Oliver! Stop daydreaming and start working on these weapons!"

"I'm coming!" He quickly says, going to where the other kids were.

"Where were you?" Violet ask him, as she raises a brow, Oliver just smiles at her, he sees on her, preparing one of the guns in her hands.

The white haired boy look around for a moment "I was there" He responded to her, pointing where he was "I was just thinking that all" she hums at his answer, continuing what she was working on.

"Okay anyways Oliver we just wanted your thoughts on (name)" Zack came forward, locking eyes with him. Oliver pauses for a moment, slightly chuckling, what a coincidence he thought to himself before speaking up "I was just thinking about her..." He says to him, Gillian tilts her head, slightly grinning.

He thought his response for a moment before answering him "I have mixed feelings about her" He said to them, Violet nodded her head, agreeing with him, the others hums at his opinion.

"Same here" Sonya spoke out loud, they all face her, she continues "It just that I want to trust her but she not telling us things, she hiding things from us"

"And I think that why it's difficult to trust her completely like we did to Emma" Zack added in.

"We at least have to give her a try" Gillian said to them. Oliver sighs "Gillian is right, if Lucas trusted her enough to even stay alone with him and Emma, guess we have to get use to her being around"

"Mhm!"

"Alright enough chit chatting these weapons are not going to fix themselves!" Oliver said to them and claps his hands.

"You got it!"

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ✮