011

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

THE YOUNG LAMBA SCIENTIST walk through the white hallways of the facility, the smell of medicine seem to come into his nose.
He stop in front of a door, making a small knock, hearing a quiet come in.

"Ahh Smee my friend!" A albino male said to the scientist, a small smile appears on his face as he put his pen down. The scientist noted on how much files seem to appear next to the young male.

"Good afternoon James" The browned haired scientist, Smee responded with a nod. James Ratri, the thirty fifth head leader of the Ratri clan. A man who is a slender tall pale with platinum blond hair and blue eyes who is always seen wearing a suit and tie around the headquarters. In addition a genius, intelligent, humble young man, also knows as William Minerva, the mysterious man trying to save those poor innocent children from this awful cruel world.

The pale man motioned Smee to sit down on the chair that was in front of his desk. James sigh to himself, being the head leader of a clan isn't exactly all rainbow and sunshine, and being undercover author while balancing two different worlds while trying to save these young children didn't seem to help either.

James purses his lips, he hates this world, he hates the promise that Julius Ratri did, he hates everything in general. The shame he feels of his family name and their actions, he just wish he could do more.

Smee took notice the stress look on James face. The scientist knew James for some time, ever since the agreement of saving the children in secret, and being one of his close allies, it seemed this brought them together closer. The young scientist knew the amount of duties and responsibilities that James had, that why he tries his best to involve himself as possible even when he has his own duties and problems of being a scientist. Nevertheless, at the end it will be worth it, the amount of work they have to put in to, in order to save these cattle children even if it cost their lives.

James clears his throat, picking up the files, and lining them up in order he seem to come back to life, being lazy and stressing about the present isn't going to do anything, thus he feels an excited feeling in his body as he knows his next plan will proceed in action "Right let's get started then"

✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ⋆。°✩ ✮ ⋆ ˚。𖦹 ✮

The meeting seem to end earlier than Smee expected, looks like the younger brother of James, Peter wanted to talk to him.