007

┏━°約束する°━┓

THE REAL DEMON︶꒦꒷۵꒷꒦︶

THE REAL DEMON
꒦꒷۵꒷꒦

EMMA WAS STILL staring at the man in front of her she was still surprised that this is the man that Mister was talking about, (name) on the other hand had a bored look on her face, she just
wanted to get this done with.

Oliver gave Lucas a look, tilting his head side ways where the (h/c) haired girl was, he just smiles and nods.

Lucas wanted (name) to stay.

Oliver took the hint and clears his throat "Well be taking our lead then" Oliver said pushing the others with him. Lucas smile once more muttering a thanks.

Emma shook her head "Excuse me but you're from Glory bell right? Did you come from B06-32 around 13 years ago with your friends or?" She ask him fidgeting with her fingers.

"The gear you're wearing.. I figure you must've went there too" He says to her, (name) sits down, getting more bored by the minute.

"Is he still alive?" Lucas ask unsure, he was nervous he was hoping that he still was.

Emma cheeks dimpled a smile cover her face, she nods her head up and down "He alive alright" She lightly chuckles out

Lucas body started shaking a little, they can see him tear up, (name) gives him a weird look, she isn't use to this.

"That great!" He exclaims happily, he leans on the table and clears his throat "I'm sorry about that I was just relieved" He apologizes sheepishly.

"It's okay! I can't wait to tell these news to him!"

"Do you mind telling me. What happened?" She asks, the man nods, (name) just sighs she didn't realize how long it will actually take.

"That time, apart from him I was the only one who survived, even I thought I was dead. Just when I thought I was done for, a girl I didn't know. In fact that I had never seen before appeared. That girl told me she had been hiding from the monsters for a long, long time to escape from the monsters. That she had been playing hide-and-seek somewhere they never find her., and they didn't. So I could escape too" He says to both of the two girls, flashbacks came to his mind, remembering Leuvis and how much fun he was having toying them around.

"All thanks to her. She gave me shelter. I believe the poachers think I escaped along with that guy and I kept to my hiding place in this windmill for 13 years now. I became a guy who wasn't there. The only people who know of my existence are Adam, the other nine kids from before, and you" He explains to them more to Emma since she was the one who was more interested in this.

"What happened to the girl who saved you?"

"She died five years later out of sickness. After that I often thought of escaping this place alone, even with my disability and without a pen. If I made the effort to reach the shelter, maybe I could see him again, tell him that I'm fine. However, whenever my thoughts went that way, something else came to mind, the bitter resentment of my murdered comrades. The screams of small children, running for their lives without even understanding why, the terror of that girl" He said to Emma, who was still listening to him intensely, (name) on the other hand started to doze off

He put his hand into a fist, a serious look settles on his face "I will put an end to this hunting park. I will never let their deaths go! So I gathered comrades who felt the same way and taught them their skills, what I knew, I shared everything I had. And besides, there is another reason to stay put in this place. We have to crush this playground, in time for him to come back"

"I found it. Here in A08-63. I found out why Minerva wanted us to come here." He says as he makes his way to the brick wall.

"Are you serious?" Emma asks, he just smiles and nods at her

"The place where that girl first took me, turned out to be that place." He tells her as he presses his fingers on the brick wall opening a passage, (name) perks up by this.

"There are hidden tunnels here. It leads from the windmill to the forest. After that, there's a door. It wouldn't budge at all. It needs a key." He explains

"So you think the pen is!" She exclaims, putting out the pen that was hidden in her pocket, he just nods again.

"This key will tells everything that we truly need to know" She says excitedly, playing around with the pen between her fingers

"Yes. After 13 years, I'd never think the chance would come up like this.
With you here, we can find out what's beyond that door. Let's go, I will take you both to Minerva's door." He tells them, a gentle smile appears on his face, Emma nods and starts to smile, (name) lazily stands up from her chair and starts to follow Emma.

"Let's find Minerva's true goal!" Emma says out loud

┗━°約束する°━┛