Prolonge

A theater is shown before screaming was heard as two groups fell from the air with thuds as they all groan hitting the floor.

"Fuck!"

"Ow!"

"What's going on!"

"What the!"

"Fuckin hell!

"Get off number 5!"

Many different yells were heard while the rest groan as they untangle them selfs. A girl with dark dirty blonde hair stumbled to her feat she wore a black dress with a leather jack with knee high boots as she groans holding her head "fuck that hurt"she groans it was Jayden Loomis as her ,the chanels, grace, zayday, Pete , dean munsch and everyone else from kappa kappa Tau and the dicky dollar scholars.

In the other group Billy and everyone from woodsboro groan and they get up.

"Where the hell are we"Billy asked looking around.

A women appears in a long white dress"hello I brought you hear to watch the life of Jayden Sanderson or as her real name is Jayden Loomis "the Lady says making Jayden snap her head at the women.

"Loomis?"Billy asked confused.

The women nodded "yes she is your sister now please introduce y'all's self so we may began"as she then disappeared.

"I guess Ill first I'm zayday Williams "a dark skinned women with black shorts with a plaid loose shirt with a banana tied around her head with heels says.

"Grace garder"a girl with blood curly hair with a hat with a black long sleeve shirt with jeans and boots.

"I'm Hester or Chanel number 6"a girl with dark brown hair with some of her hair pulled back wearing a floral designer dress with a neck brace and fur cuffs on her wrist with diamonds and heels.

"Chanel Oberlin I'm stupid rich"a girl with blonde hair styles with a jewel with a sunset color fur coat with a pink dress and heels with a smirk.

"Chanel number 2"a tan girl with long brown hair straight with some pulled into a high ponytail wearing a grey silver tip top showing a little bit of her waist witg a white skirt with knee high socks and white opens heels.

"Chanel number 3"a light blond hair girl with her hair styled with a cat ear headband with a pink fur coat with a light pink glittery shirt with black skirt and heels.

"Pete Martinez"a male with short dark hair wearing a black leather jacket with a matching t shirt and jeans with boots says.

"Wes Gardner"a older male with short black hair with jeans with a long sleeve black shirt with a sleeveless vest and shoes.

"Boone Clemens"a male with shaved short brown hair wearing a navy blue sweatshirt with cacky pants and teenis shoes says.

"Gigi"a women with long highlted brown hair with jaded out jeans with a multiple color shoulder pad shirt with brown heels.

"Cathy munsch"a elder woman with short greyish hair wearing a black suit with heels and glasses says.

"Chad radwell"a male with shaved blonde hair with a hat and cashmere sweater with cacky pants and shoes.

"Denise himpfiled"a dark skinned women with black hair in a police uniform with shoes says.

"Tatum Riley"a girl with light strawberry red hair with a yellow sweater shirt sleeve top with a tie dyed skirt and boots.

"Dewey Riley"a older male with dark hair and a mustache in a police uniform.

"Sidney Prescott"a girl with shoulder length hair wearing blue v neck with a jean jacket and jeans with boots.

"Randy Meeks"a boy with Short red hair with a t shirt and open flannel with jeans and tennis shoes.

"Gale weathers"a women with short brown hair with highlights wearing a suit and heels with a fake smile.

"Stu marcher "a tall boy with short dark hair with a white long sleeve sweater with pants as he wore a chain and shoes.

"Billy Loomis"a boy with short dirt blonde hair with a white t shirt and jeans with boots says before everyone turn to the one in the black dress with a leather jacket and knee high boots with dirty blonde hair.

She rose an eyebrow before slowly smirking "Jayden Sanderson or really Jayden Loomis"she says as Billy looks at her in shock before she walks past everyone not before bumping her shoulder into chanel who stumbles back as Jayden chuckles as she takes hee seat throwing an arm over the chair as she crossed a leg over the other "well lets get this shit started shall we"she says with a smirk before soon everyone sat as the lights dimmed.