A killer is born

all her live she was always hurt ever since she can remember her own parents gave her up since they thought they were to young to be parents.

Billy tilted his head in confusion his parents never mentioned a sister as he side glanced at Jayden.

on a couch in a fancy room with real walls with white design arches with beautiful design windows as a girl of the age of 24 having been born in 1972. She had dirty blonde hair that layed loose around her in curls as she wore a silk red tank top with black shorts as a matching robe lays loose around her shoulders as she holds a knife in her black finger nail polished hands her name was Jayden Sanderson or better yet Jayden Loomis as she studied it as flashbacks goes off in her head.

"Damn"many of the males drooling as chanel scoffs when Chad was drooling

"oh please like that slut of a psychopath bitch is anything but a ugly pig"she says.

"Says the slut her self who had to act like she had orgasm with Chad who can't make love to save his life "Jayden says with a smirk as chanel gasp in offense while Chad looks at chanel with a raised eyebrow.

"Damn man your older sister is hot"stu says with a goofy smile while Tatum glares at her boyfriend.

                                *Flashbacks*

a crying baby was shown in a young Mrs Loomis arms with a man beside her as they stand in front of an orphanage.

three years after that a three year old Jayden was shown wearing ragged clothing as she was cleaning a home with tears as whip marks were shown on her back.

two years after that a 5 year old Jayden was shown being shoved onto the ground in a school yard "freak"was chanted with laughs.

Four years after a 9 year old Jayden was shown curled up in a basement as she was stareing blankly ahead her eyes lost the light it was had.

9 year's after that a 14 year old Jayden was she was shown with a cold look as she was cooking supper for another foster father she was assigned to.

"Where's my food bitch!"her step father yells drunk as Jaydens grip on the counter tighten as she gritted her teeth 'thats it let that anger out make him feel your pain ' was said in her head.

"Are you schizophrenic or something"chanel number 3 says.

she quietly grabs a metal pan as she slowly turns and walks up behind him as he was sitting drunk drinking his 9th beer as she raised the pan before smacking him hard knocking him out.

she was then shown sitting a chair in the middle of the kitchen as she dragged her step father to the chair as she used her strength she built up over time as she sits him in the chair before tieing him into with rope as she makes it right.

she was then shown pouring gasoline on everything with a cold look before hearing her foster father groan waking up"what the hell"he says seeing him self tied to a chair as he struggled.

"See your awake"she says blankly tossing the gasoline can as side before grabbing a knife by a table beside her as she stands in front of him.

"You bitch untie me know!"he order but she can see the fear in his eyes as a slow twisted smirk graces her face before she suddenly stabbed in deep in the leg before yanking it out as he screamed in agony "I'm sorry what was that"she asked mockingly as she started to circle around him while gliding the knife around him.

many of there eyes widen in shock.

"Your insane!"chanel number 5 says.

Jayden shrugs "the best people are"she says blankly as the chanels look at her fearfully when she smirks coldy at them.

'so she like me 'billy though as he thought back to the other flash backs as his fist clutched.

"Damn I thought we had it bad"Boone mumbled to Hester who nods her head.

"Over my interlife I've dealt with mental, verbal and physical abuse from each foster family I've been in and each time I lost any feelings I ever half now I'm just a cold hearted...bitch so I guess you got the bitch right"she says as the men shakes in his chair as she stands back in front of him as she looks over him Coldy as she tilted her head before stabbing him in the gut as as he screamed in agony as she twisted the knife as blood flows out like a river.

"Oh God"grace covered her mouth turning away from the screen as others shake with fear sure she is sadistic but they never saw her kill before.

she then leans into his face as he sees the darkness in her eyes with the thirst for blood lust"I'm making this vow that after tonight I'm in charge of my own life I'm done being a puppet for men or women like you and I swear to kill anyone who abuse innocent women"she says before yanking the knife out as he cry's as blood leaks out his mouth.

she walks to the main open door as she wipes the knife handle of her handprints before tossing it as she then pulls out a thing of matches as she takes one out scratching it on the box as stares at the flames as it dances in the reflection of her eyes "I'm no longer a weak girl and burn in hell"she says blankly as she drops the match on the ground as the floor ablaze as she turns walking into the front Yard as his screams can be heard before an explosion was heard as she continues to leave her past behind.

                          *Flashbacks end*

"Oh my god you need to be locked up !"chanel screech's holding on to Chad.

"And like you don't "Jayden says with a smirk she new what the rich bitch did to Mrs bean as she contacted Mrs beans sister giving her Intel.

"Your crazy"Sidney says going to hug Billy but he pulls away glaring at her making her hurt and confused.

present Jayden was shown as she slowly smirks "watch out my prey the demon is coming out to play especially you kappa bitches"she says as she chuckles leaning her head back see here serial killer name was demon for her sadistic side and thirst for blood of those who are scum and vile in her eyes as everything went black.