chainsaw part 1

A small little food Mart is seen in the dead of night with glitching lights as zayday and Grace are seen walking to it."Pete's always of given me the creeps"zayday says her opinion as they walk up to the building.

Grace wore her hat with a white shirt with a red leather jacket with jeans and boots with her hair pulled up as her purse hangs on her side.

Zayday wore a jean dress with a scarf tied around her hair as it was in a bon with heels as her purse hangs on her side.

"I have a question if there is a serial killer then why the heck you wanna go food shopping at night"randy asked in disbelief as zayday and Grace sheepishly smile.

"He has this bizarre obsession with the kappa house,which is weird enough.and then the guy's got a red devil costume in is closet"zayday explains more from her earlier comment as they walk up to the door "come in girl"zayday opens the door  grace walk in first.

"Which is strange,I'll admit.i just..I don't know.i was wrong.i don't believe he could be the killer"grace trys to explain on how she feels about this while zayday grabs a small shopping cart.

"I don't care what you believe.promise me that you're not gonna go anywhere alone you as we're all gonna use the Tasers my grandma sent"zayday explains to her to friend as they stop by an Isle of food.

"That's good you have some protection on you that will work unless they are like Michael Myers who isn't effected by anything" Jayden says shrugging her shoulders as she was sharping her knife as she feels stares on her making her look up seeing everyone stareing at her while billy and Stu laugh.

"What"she asked.

as soon as zayday turns she says one of her favorite foods"oh pork rinds."she says adding it to the basket while grace also adds something.

"I'm freaking starving.there is food nowhere in kappa house."zayday says as they add a few more things to the cart making the other  huff in agreemen.

"Makes sense the cook did get her face fried off."zayday comments as she adds another thing to the cart.

"the Chanels have started eating cotton balls.number three says it keeps them from being hungry"Grace's says.

"Pause do you have any brain cells at all just cause you dip the cotton balls in sauce to be able to eat them it can still effect your health dangerously you dumbass bitches "Stu says in disbelief as the Chanels look at him offended.

Soon zayday sees her favorite chips"hey! We're stocking up now! Get some syrup to dip the ranch chips in"zayday says as she grabs a handful of bags putting them in there cart.

"you want to put syrup on chips? You can't be serious"grace says in slight disbelief.

"Yes I'm serious "zayday says as she puts the chips in the small shopping cart while grace shakes her head "you are insane"she says walking around the corner.

Soon the whole inside of the store is shown with four isles of food with drinks lined up against the wall Gracie going to the next aisle to look at the syrup choices"uh,all right.let me see alright we have strawberry and chocolate which one do you guys want"grace says as she stops front in front of the sections of the syrup choices.

"Are you out of your mind chocolate"zayday says at the same Grace just shake her head at the two before having chocolate but stops when she sees the Red devil appearing in front of the aisle making her scream which worries zayday who heard her scream.