pilot/hell week part 3

After the events from last night.police we're called to investigate the death of Tiffany all the girls are seeing sitting around the main room with the dean, Jayden,Gigi,the police and Wes in front of them.

Jayden wore a black blazer with a red shirt with leather pants and black heels.

Chad literally drools at the sight of her making Chanel glare daggers at Chad.

"You have a rocking body but it would look better if you were boneing me"Chad says with a smirk trying to flirt with Jayden.

Jayden looks at him blankly "I'll say it again your not my type little boy"she says as billy glares at the rich pig.

"Plus she wouldn't touch you with a 10 foot pole"he retorts as Jayden laughs at her little brother as chads mouth drops in disbelief.

Dean muncsh wore her usual pant suit clothes.

The cops all in suits while Gigi wore her usual 90's style clothes.

Chanel wore a pink top matching with a white skirt with heels and matching gloves with a pearl necklace. Chanel number 3 wore a yellow jacket with yellow fur cuffs with a black and white top with a long white dress skirt with heels and white earmuffs. Chanel number 5 wore a little green coat with a matching dress with pearls and heels.

"Question do y'all always wear the most ridiculous outfits that no one would wear"stue asked making the Chanels gasp in offense.

"I ask that to my self as well"Jayden says with a shrug as she blows on her nails as she made them extra sharp.

Grace wore a light brown coat with a black t shirt and jeans with boots with a light blue beni.

Hester wore her neck brace with a long sleeve dark shirt with ice cream scups on the front with a floral long skirt with shoes.

Jennifer wore a dark green open sweater with a grey shirt and jeans with tennis shoes.

Sam wore a dark blue t shirt with a hat and black jeans with tennis shoes.

Zayday wore a jean jacket with a black shirt and jeans with boots.

"Girls ,this is detective Chisholm. He's here investigating the beheading that happened in your garden last night.where is Ms. Bean and chanel#2? "Dean munsch ask the girls noticeing they weren't there after introducing the detective to the girls as Jayden hides a smirk at the mention on Sonya.

"It is pretty suspicious they're not here "Chanel says as she sent a certain look to the other Chanels after she said that before looking back at dean munsch.

Jayden raised an eyebrow before remembering how she was interrupted last night 'eh one deadless ho to worry about 'she says in her head as she stands there with her hand in her pockets.

Sidney glares at Jayden with disgust "your a soulless bitch"she spat.

"What els is new"Jayden asked with a raised eyebrow.

"As far as I'm concerned, all of you are suspects. It was only a matter of time before things got out of hand and someone got killed."dean munsch said while the Chanels and pledges looked at each other.

"Muncsh has a point I many anything can happen at a sorority"Jayden says shrugging her shoulders.

"We don't want you leaving campus until we talk to all of you, get a better sense of what happened."detective Chisholm says only for grace to cut him off."you can't keep us prisoner here. "Grace says making some of the pledges agree with her.