Pilot/hell week part 1

There was eerie music playing in the background with the year 1995 appeared in pink letters.soon a young woman is seen walking slowly with bloody shacking hands through a group of people to 3 girls who were dancing and drinking.

"You have to come something really bad happened"the young girl panting with fear as the three other girls just look at her hands before the main girl of the group speaks up.

"She looks like she just saw death him self"Tatum states sucking on her lollipop.

"Did you just get your period blood all of your self?"she's says with disgust

"This isn't my blood"the frightened girl says after a beat of silence

In another room Jayden is shown with a dark blue dress with black fur as she was pushed against the wall making out with a frat boy as they kiss heavily.

Billy glares his over brother protectiveness kicking in.

"Who would ever want to make love to an ugly pig"Chanel sneers.

"So your talking about your self then"Jayden smirks as many oohed and laughed at that.
"

"God your so hot I can just fuck you in so many ways"the frat boy says breathing hard before kissing her neck.

"Why don't we spice things up a bit"she says breathless before she shoves him on the bed as she crawls up on top of him as she sits on his waist as she kisses his neck sliding a hand up slowly to his neck before gripping it tightly as the frat boy chokes"you know you've been a bad boy raping all those women"she says blankly before pulling a knife out from under the pillow holding to his neck.

"I have no idea what your talking about"the frat boy says shaking.

She smirks darkly "oh that's a lie honey I'm afraid you'll have to die"she says before stabbing him in the groin as the boy screams but no one heard him as most were drunk she then slowly yanks up gutting him as blood splashes on her dress and pools out on the bed as his guts hang on she watches at the light leaves the boys eyes.

" what that fuck is wrong with you" Chanel number five says in disgust and shock as many have never seen her kill before.

"What I decided I would add gutting to my kill styles in honor of my little brother and his Best friend"Jayden says shrugging her shoulders as she crossed her arms and one leg after another.

"Really "billy asked in shock.

Jayden turns to her little brother"of course your my little brother we're family "she says as he smiles for once.

Soon the girls are seen running into the bathroom we're a girl in a bloody dress is holding a new born baby.

"Holy crap who told you you could have a baby here tonight?!"the lead girl yells as the frightened girl from before kneels down by the tub checking on both the girl and baby.

"Guys, I'm sorry.obviously,I'm as upset as anyone about this. I'm sure I can walk if I can just get some Gatorade.."the girl in the bathtub looking I'll says panting

"I don't care if you can walk.how can we get you to the front door.without everyone seeing you all gross and postpartum? No one wants to see that at a party."the lead girl sneers at her while the girl in the bathroom gulps

"Like a party is the most important thing right now"zayday says.

"Right of course. Uh- this is super embarrassing I didn't even know I was pregnant.i thought it was the freshman 15 I was having a bread baby"the girl says breathing heavily explains while rocking the baby gently in her arms.