𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟑

"Why don't you hate me?"

"I do hate you, but I don't want to, because hating you means hurting myself."

"Only shows I don't deserve you," humorless chuckle. "I killed your father and brother, I tricked you into thinking that HYDRA made a child out of our DNA's when it's actually your brother and I's child. I played being the victim of what I did and blamed it on you when you didn't belive Taliyah was your child which actually is not your child. I walked away even if I knew I was in the wrong. I'm toxic, Natasha, I hurt those who I love. I don't deserve your love, and I don't have the right to love you either."

"Y/N, I've said it before, you don't hate what you don't love."

"You have to stop loving me, please."

"If I stop would you love yourself?"

"What?"

"If I stop loving you, would you love yourself for me?"

"So you think I don't love myself?"

"In this state? No, because if you do, you'd forgive yourself, you'd stop blaming yourself."

"How can I love myself if the things I've done are not humanly acceptable."

"It wasn't you, you have to understand that everything that you did before doesn't define your whole life, you were under compulsion before. You're different now, you have to see that."

"If I do love myself, what happens then, wat happens to you?"

"I'll stop loving you. The moment you learn to love yourself, only then you'll never see me again." Natasha offered a small, reassuring smile. "We'll figure it out together. It's time to let go of the past and build a better future. And remember, it's not about whether I love you or not, it's about you learning to love yourself."

─━  ⑅  ⴵ  ⑅  ━─