⭑ I wait for you... ⭑

─── · 。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚. ───

⚠️ angst, intense descriptions of pain ⚠️ 

~jax pov~

My head noisy with static, I jumped down into the void...

I caught myself a bit over halfway down, the rope coiling around my half-absracted arm as my body recoiled out of instinct from the height. I looked around with a shaky breath, I looked around. The vastness of the ink-black void stretching as far as the eye could see, the only light being what light shone from the circus above and crazed, colorful eyes of the warbling abstractions below. 

I couldn't believe it. I was in the cellar...

~y/n pov~

All was dark, and in the possibly infinite amount of space I could still feel the other abstractions brush against me. They all seemed to roam aimlessly, letting out the occasional pitiful screech. 

I forgot how long I have been here, but I assumed it's been forever. I assumed that maybe even the others had joined me and I simply didn't know. The last abstraction to bump into me could have been ragatha, or kinger, or maybe even...

I seemed to have forgotten the sounds of their voices, now blurred and distorted. It all felt like watching old videos on a low-quality handheld camera, the lenses always taking forever to focus, but still catching the laughing and joyful sounds just off-screen.

I wondered if they ever thought of me. I'm sure he thought about me. I could still faintly remember when he saw me abstracted, reaching out for me like I was still his. Oh, though it was terrible, for I missed it. I missed him...such an awful thing. I wished I understood what he said, when I had his ears in my grasp as I yelled and cried. Perhaps I was just blinded my rage, or sadness. Probably both. But I knew now that I was but a crossed-out face on a door, glanced at from time to time without another thought...

A sudden beam of light shone not so far off. It stayed like that for a while, nobody entering, before a lanky - figure waist wrapped in rope, jumped down and caught himself with a startled sound before simply hanging there. It was not abstracted, at least not from what I could see, it-