Chapter 1

One day long ago in Qing Qing City, China, a luminescent baby was born with a unique power. Then, as time passed, the similar phenomena happened all over the world, and soon the majority of the population had obtained superhuman powers known as 'Quirks'. Due to that, people were able to pursue heroism as a profession.

Like most professions there is a need for a form of license to work it, the heroes were no different causing schools and courses to provide these licenses. One of such schools became known as one of the best schools in heroism as it provided heroes that were at the top of their jobs. It was called U.A. High, a school that sit atop a forested hill that overlooks Musutafu.

It was April and in Japan this was the beginning of the new school year. There were many returning students but a lot of new ones at they entered their first years. In such a class filled with first years, a commotion going on inside. "Don't put your feet on the desk!" A young man with blue hair, sides and back shaved, and matching eyes colours which had places placed over them was shouting.
"Huh?" It had been at a cocky looking blond, who's hair looked like it exploded, as his red eyes were looking right at the one yelling at him while grinning.
"Don't you think that's rude to the U.A. upperclassmen and the people who made the desk?" This was being asked quite seriously.
"Nope. What junior high did you go to, you side character?" The blonde asked loudly, refusing to let go of his smug cocky attitude. The other young man seemed to be a little taken back...
"I attended Somei Private Academy. My name is Tenya Iida." But he came to introduce himself to the blonde.
"Somei? So you're a damn elite, huh? Looks like I'll have fun crushing you." But this only had him become even worse.
"'Crushing'?" And it only caused the other, Iida to look at him in shock. "That's cruel. Do you truly aim to be a hero?" He then came to ask as they were standing in class which would learn about becoming a hero.
"Don't you think you're being too loud." A voice coming from the column of desks beside them. Both heads turned where they found someone lifting their head up from the desk. They clearly were trying to sleep. The owner turned around to face them and what they saw was

 The owner turned around to face them and what they saw was

a beautiful girl looking at them. "You both are quite annoying." She told them bluntly, her golden eyes filled with annoyance
"What did you say!?" Which only seemed to aggravate the blonde as he gotten out from his seat, slamming his hand onto her table.
"Wow, you have quite the ridiculous ego, don't you?" She ended up saying in response to his actions while still the same expression.
"Your attitude is ridiculous, damn extra!" The young man's attention seemed to have changed towards the girl.
"'Extra?' Do you suffer from Chuunibyou?" This question came from her. Chuunibyou is a Japanese colloquial term typically used to describe early teens who have grandiose delusions, who desperately want to stand out, and who have convinced themselves that they have hidden knowledge or secret powers.
"Who has Chuunibyou?" But it only caused the young man to become even more annoyed. "I'm going to be the number one hero!" He deemed to at her.
"Wow. Congratulations." She didn't seem to care as she placed her head back onto her arms, as if she were about to sleep.
"How dare you!" Seeing this seemed to piss him off even further and the blonde's hand stretched out towards the girl, trying to grab her. However, he suddenly came to a stop due to something against his throat.
"How uncouth can someone possibly be?" The golden eye girl asked as she was sitting back up, her arm lifted towards the boy as something cold and hard was being held.
"W-What!?" It took him a moment to respond as he pulled away, he looked and saw that what had been against his throat was her phone. Because he was unable to see it he was taken back that something dangerous was against his neck. "You...!" But when he saw that it wasn't his anger began to boil once again.
"You're..." However, something seemed to have caught his attention and looked passed her as the young man Iida spoke. She followed him, much like the rest of the class where a dark green headed by was standing.
"Oh, um..." He suddenly began freaking out with all eyes on him.
"Good morning!" But then Iida had began munching over to him. "I am from Somei Private Academy. My name is -" He began to introduce himself.
"I heard!" Only to be cut off by the green hair young man. "I'm Midoriya. Nice to meet you, Iida." He then came to introduce himself nervously.
"Midoriya, you realised..." The blond from before had returned back to his seat. While the pair's voice began blurring out to the girl as she was looking down at a touch screen phone, no longer caring about her surroundings. She was typing away, with the sound of her nails hitting the screen could slightly be heard. But a little time later the girl noticed the sound of confusion coming from the class. This caused her to pull away from her phone to see a rugged looking man with long black hair covering parts of his face standing just inside the classroom.
"I'm your homeroom teacher, Shota Aizawa." He said that he was supposed to be their teacher, however, his appearance didn't suit it since the teachers at this school were all pro heroes. "Nice to meet you." Most of the class were in shock as he stated this. "It's kind of sudden, but put this on and go out onto the field." He came to say this while pulling out a blue jumpsuit. There had been confusion to why but none of them were able to say anything as they received the jumpsuit.