Chapter 6

The first few days of the week began to pass by for the students as they were getting accustom to their new school life and classes. As there were several different departments in U.A. they had slightly different curriculums, however, they all had regular required classes in the morning, such as Math, English, Literature, History and so on. "Which of these English sentences is wrong?" A tall, slim man with long blond hair, which was worn spiking upwards in a large tuft behind his head, and with a small brown mustache came to ask this question. Behind him on the board had been four sentences on the board that were all in English.

1 The Man whom I respect most is my father.
2 That is the house in which he left.
3 I will remember the date on which we both met.
4 Please tell me that all you know.

Most of the classed seemed to be pretty surprised how normal this was, some even found it to be boring. Erena seemed to be one of them as she was looking down at the text book and just flicking though the pages, not paying attention. "Everybody, heads up! Let's get this party started!" Seeing how unenthusiastic the class was, their teacher Present Mic tried to lighten up the mood by shouting loudly in excitement. "Okay, Yaoyorozu, come on!" He pointed towards the only student that raised her hand, Momo Yaoyorozu, the same girl that had stated to the class at the end of the test the other day about it being a lie.

Eventually lunch arrived and A large majority of students had was the cafeteria by gourmet food for quite reasonable prices. However, not everyone went there as some brought food form home with him. Erena was sitting alone, outside of the building with a large bento.

She ate with chopsticks in hand, piece by piece in silence

She ate with chopsticks in hand, piece by piece in silence. Or more like with music playing from her earbuds that was Bluetooth to her phone. Even though there were a few students in the same area as her, they were with their friends laughing and talking with one another. Not that Erena seemed all that bothered by the fact that she was alone, she preferred it more then anything else.

The afternoon soon arrived along with the one class that everyone in the first year hero course were excitedly waiting for. "I am..." A loud voice was saying from outside the classroom. "...coming through the door like a normal person." The person the voice belonged to bursted into the room, in another but normal way.
"It's All Might!" Almost every single students eyes began to sparkle upon the sight of a massive man with an equally muscular and well-defined physique. He had chiseled features on his face with a strong jawline, pronounced cheekbones, and bushy eyebrows. He has short blond hair, swept backward, with two distinct tufts sticking above his head, leaning slightly to each side. His robust features casted a dark shadow over his face, hiding everything but his bright blue eyes.
"Wow, he really is a teacher!" This man before them was one known throughout not just Japan, but the entire world and called the NO. 1. His name alone would cause terror to villains and many give up the moment they spot him.
"That;s a costume from the Silver Age, isn't it?" He was a hero loved but the people and pretty much everyone was a fan of his.
"Its style is so different, it's giving me goose bumps."
"How childish." Although, it seemed that Erena didn't follow the appeal of the hero, being one of the few to feel this way. especially in her generation.
"I teach Hero Basic Training." The pro had began speaking after making his way to the front of the class. "It is a subject where you train in different ways to learn the basics of being a hero. You'll take the most units of this subject!" Their new teacher explained as he turned his back, crouching slightly like he was posing. "Let's get right into it! This is what we'll do today-" He sprung around, holding out his right hand that had something in it. "Combat training!" It was a hand size cardboard sign with [BATTLE] on it.
"Combat..."
"...training." This seemed to have sparked excitement in the class as they heard this, because it meant that they could use their Quirks.
"And to go with that are these!" All Might pulled out a remote and pointed towards the wall, a moment later they began opening up. The class was able to see large cases with numbers from 1-20, the same amount of students in their class. "Costumes made based on your Quirk registrations and requests you sent in before school started." The classed bursted into excitement at hearing this.
"After you change, gather in Ground Beta!"
"Yes, sir!" With excitement the class began running for the cases which had their student number on, Erena had been one of the last to grab hers after almost everyone else had taken off for the changing rooms. She seemed exhausted by all this as she grabbed case 11 and followed after her classmates to change.