Chapter 2

About ten minutes later the entire class had changed into the jumpsuits as they were asked to do so. They were all gathered outside on the sport field behind U.A.'s main school building. It was then when they were told that they were doing a Quirk Apprehension Test which came as a shock. There were a few students that didn't seem to care and one of them

 There were a few students that didn't seem to care and one of them

was brushing her tried back hair with her fingers. "What about the entrance ceremony? The orientation?" Bob brown hair girl asked this, as these things were about to take place now.
"If you're going to become a hero, you don't have time for such leisurely events." Had been the response their new homeroom teacher told them. Some of the class seemed shocked. "U.A.'s selling point is how unrestricted its school traditions are. That's also how the teachers run their classes." There were some that didn't seem to understand why or what he was saying. "You Kids have been doing this since junior high, too, right? Physical fitness test where you weren't allowed to use your Quirks." Aizawa held up a tracking device with the list of the test that were always done. "The country still uses averages taken from results from students not using that Quirks. It's not rational. Well, the Ministry of Education is procrastinating." He seemed to really dislike the Ministry or something. "Bakugo, you finished at the top of the practical exam, right?" His attention turned to the spiky blond, which ended up being followed by the rest. "In junior high, what was your best results for the softball throw?" This question came to be asked.
"67 meters." He had answered, not with a hit of arrogance from before.
"Then, try doing it with your Quirk." Bakugo stood in the throwing circle with the softball in hand after Aizawa instructed him to do so. "You can do whatever you want as long as you stay in the circle. hurry up. Give it all you've got."
"Then, well..." the young man began stretching his arms after hearing this, then got ready to throw, pulling his arm back. "Die...!" And the moment it was about to leave his hand a large explosion caused the ball to take off like it were a rocket heading to space.

Katsuki Bakugo
Quirk: Explosion
His sweat is like nitroglycerin and his able to ignite it on command.

"He really is an interesting fella." The jewel eye girl stated watching the ball flying across the field before it began losing momentum.
"Know your own maximum first." Aizawa spoke, holding up his device towards the field before it beeped. "That is the most rational way to form the foundation of a hero." Saying this he was know holding up the results of the throw.
705.2M
"700 meters? Seriously?" The class seemed amazed by the results of the test.
"What's this? It looks fun!"
"We can use our clocks as much as we want! As expected from the hero course!" Some of the students seem to be getting excited at the sight of this.
"'It looks fun,' huh?" But then they stopped upon hearing Aizawa's response to their statements. "You have three years to become a hero. Will you have an attitude like that's the whole time?" He came to ask them this before a evil smirk appeared across his face. "All right. Whoever comes in last place in all the eight tests will be judged have no potential and will be punished with expulsion."
"Huh!?" Needless to say his words came as a shocking fear to the new first years of a hero course. Not that some seemed to care.
"We're free to do what we want about the circumstances of our students. Welcome to U.A.'s hero course!" He spoke those words pulling back his fringe so they were able to see his crazy eyes.
"Lost place will be expelled? But it's the first day of school!" The girl that asked about the entrance ceremony and such had been the one to speak up against this. "No, even if it wasn't the first day of school, this is too unfair!"
"Natural disasters, big accidents, and selfish villain." But the teacher didn't seem to care as he brought something to their attentions. "Calamities whose time and place can't be predicted. Japan is covered with unfairness. Heroes are the ones who reverse those situations. If you wanted to go talk with your friends at Mickey D's after school, too bad. For the next three years, U.A. will do all it can to give you one hardship after another. Go beyond. Plue Ultra." He was flicking his finger at the students to come at him. "Overcome it with all you've got." Gasping escaped some as they heard his words, while it seemed to have motivated some as they were beginning to proper themselves, mentally. Although, one seemed to be more interested in playing with the tips of her hair. "All right, demonstrations over. The real thing starts now." And with this being said the tests had began for the students as they headed off to the area for them.