Chapter 9

The battle had come to an end with the victors being the heroes, but Midoriya had been sent to the infirmary as he lost consciousness due to the pain in inflicted on himself. As for the other three they were now standing in front of their classmates in the monitoring room. "Well, even if I say that, the MVP for this battle was Young Satsukida!" All Might had announced as they were reviewing the results of the battle with the class, who some were surprised by this.
"It's not either of the winners, Ochaco-chan or Midoriya-chan?" Asui had been one to ask this, since it would make more sense to her that the MVP would be one of the winners.
"Hmm, well... Why is that? Does anyone know?" All Might shouted this question, raising his hand.
"Yes, All Might-sensei." Someone had risen their hand, causing all to turn to Yaoyorozu. "That is because Satsukida-san adapted the most to the context of the training." She had stated this and All Might just stood silent. "From watching the match, it appears Bakugo-san acted on his own because of an obviously personal grudge. and as All Might-sensei said earlier, it is foolish to launch a large-scale attack indoors. In the same way, taking into consideration the damage he received, Midoriya-san's plan was also rash. As for Uraraka-san... she let her go down midbattle, and her final attack was too reckless. If she treated the papier-mâché as a real weapon, she would not have been able to do something so dangerous." She had finished off explaining why none of them had been chosen as the MVP and looked right at Erena before once again speaking. "Satsukida-san how to prepare for her ponies arrival and already laid out traps to prevent access to the weapon, if she hadn't been protecting herself from the final attack then she would have been able to stop Uraraka-san from grabbing the weapon." This had been the reason that Erena was chosen. "The hero team only won because they took advantage of the fact that this was training. They were practically breaking the rules." Yaoyorozu stopped speaking after stating this fact and the entire room just stood in silence.
"W-Well, that was correct!" All Might seemed a bit taken by the fact that she said all that but ended up speaking after a moment passed.
"We should always start with the basics to develop depth of learning. Otherwise, we cannot become top heroes." Her hands were placed upon her hips as she stated this.

Momo Yaoyorozu.
One of six students admitted to the hero course bases on recommendations.

"All right everyone, let's change locations and start the second match." All Might had pulled out the lots box's for the teams once again. "Tackle this training after thinking about what we just talked about."
"Yes, sir!"

The class moved onto the next battle which had been Team B, Shoto Todoroki and Mezo Shoji (Heroes) VS Team I, Mashirao Ojiro and Toru Hagakure (Villains). Both teams were in position as they were ready to start the battle. "Now, let's start the second indoor person-to-person combat training match!" All Might was shouting in the monitoring room and the sirens went off as the timer on the screen began counting down from 15 minutes. Erena watched as Shoji had entered the building but didn't go any further then the entrance and transformed his Dupli-Arms into ears to detect movement. It was then when Todoroki entered the building and the ears had turned into mouths which began speaking to him. In response the young man said something to him and Shoji began heading towards the entrance. It was then when Todoroki placed his right hand onto the wall and almost instantly ice had come to completely cover the building.

Shoto Todoroki
He's another one of the six admitted to the hero course based on recommendations. His Quirk is Half-Cold, Half-Hot. He freezes with his right and burns with his left! The range and temperature of his ability is unknown!?

In the room where the weapon was places, Ojiro's feet were completely covered by ice, causing him unable to move. It was then when he heard something approaching and Todoroki came to enter the room. Seeing him caused Ojiro to take a fighting stance, however, Todoroki told him something which caused him to lower his arms.

Those that were watching seemed to shivering because they were able to feel the cold from where they stood. "He did not cause any damage to his teammate or the no clear weapon, and on top of that, he weaved the enemy." All Might was trembling as he spoke.
"He's so strong!" As that had been shouted, Erena seemed completely unimpressed by the young man as she rolled her eyes, which happened to have spotted Bakugo in the back. She could tell just by looking at his face that he felt intimidated by the strength of Todoroki's Quirk. The match had come to an end with the Heroes securing victory by a land slide and at the end melted the ice that laid the entire building with his left hand. Completely different from the first match.

The Hero training came out an end and even though 1A students stayed back after classes ended, Erena was not one of them. As soon as she changed

and retrieved her stuff she left and was now standing at the train station, waiting for her train to arrive

and retrieved her stuff she left and was now standing at the train station, waiting for her train to arrive. However, someone had suddenly taken the empty spot beside her. "You have plenty of space to choice from, so why are you standing beside me?" She didn't even look up from her phone that was in her hands as she asked this.
"It's not like you'll get sick if I stand here." The one that stood beside her stated.
"You are a really boring guy Shoto Todoroki." Erena stated this fact as the young man stood looking ahead of him. "You didn't even try." She stated typing away at her phone.
"Says the one that could have stopped that girl but didn't." But when Todoroki stated this she stopped for a second before continuing.
"I see no point in such things. I didn't even want to enter this stupid course." She came to say this with her express changing into slightest annoyance before the train arrived and to tell entered without saying anything more.