Part 12

Although he was still far behind Bao Rui and Qian Heng, Cheng Yao relied on his own research to find the target clues to find hidden property and was still very happy.

In any case, Cheng Yao seems to have more confidence in being a family lawyer.

She buried her head and began to study other clues and details, until Tan Ying patted her shoulder mysteriously.

"free tonight?"

Cheng Yao nodded.

"Then make arrangements tonight." Tan Ying smiled, "I will give you a small welcome party in the evening."

Cheng Yao was a little flattered. Before she could speak, she listened to Tan Ying continuing: "Yes, I forgot to ask you, do you have a boyfriend?"

"I am single."

"That's better." Tan Yingchao Chengyao squeezed his eyes, "This welcome meeting was organized by Bao Rui, and he also invited his friends from other offices. Some of them are senior partners, and they look good. All of them are well-known golden bachelors in the circle. Maybe your future boyfriend is at the party tonight."

"Bao Rui? Is his leg better?"

"Don't you know that Bao Rui's nickname is Yechangbao? As long as it is a party, he will have a hemiplegia and has to struggle to come in a wheelchair. Now it is just a sprained foot, just a crutches."

What kind of disabled spirit is this...

But when Cheng Yao was moved, she also reminded: "But she sprained her foot and took time off from work, but went to the party. If Qian Par knows about it, the social impact is not very good..."

"If we don't tell Qian Par, it will be fine."

"Wait, so the welcome party in the evening is not called money par? It's not good either..."

Tan Ying smiled amorously: "Although I only came to Junheng two months earlier than you, I have already figured out Junheng's unspoken rules. Let's put it this way, we have to go for private gatherings. It's a process to invite the boss, but it's always the case that the money par has never participated in it, and every time you refuse it, so when you go for a cutscene and pretend to invite the money par, we'll even have done our duty to inform."

Cheng Yao was relieved and nodded.

——

With Tan Ying's encouragement, Cheng Yao rallied and knocked on Qian Heng's office door.

"boss......"

"I'm very busy, don't go around, just say something."

Cheng Yao coughed and concealed her nervousness: "That's it. Several colleagues in the office want to hold a welcome party for me and a few other newcomers tonight, and would like to invite you to participate."

"No time, don't go."

Sure enough, as Tan Ying expected, Qian Heng refused decisively and mercilessly.

Hearing his refusal, Cheng Yao also relieved her heart, and took the land and left Qian Heng's office when she saw him.

The afternoon passed quickly. Cheng Yao checked several court cases on property disputes. When it was time to get off work, she and Tan Yingxin smiled tacitly and left together.

Bao Rui arranged the party in a German beer restaurant. The atmosphere here is quite good. Bao Rui has set up a small cubicle, which is relatively private. As a beer restaurant, it does not have the constraints of a general western restaurant. It will be too formal and not too casual, not too quiet and not too noisy.