Part 91

Knowing that Liang would still go to the alumni association, Cheng Yao almost dressed herself up with great effort. As expected, she almost became the focus of the audience.

It's just this attention that caused Qian Heng's dissatisfaction: "You are so beautiful tonight."

Cheng Yao just smiled, "Isn't it beautiful? Don't you like me being beautiful?"

Qian Heng's ears were a little red, he turned his face sideways, and said solemnly: "I like you or not, did you know enough last night?"

Cheng Yao's face turned red, and she covered her ears: "Don't say it!"

Qian Heng arrived in the country early in the morning and almost didn't stop. After getting off the plane, he rushed to Cheng Yao's place. Cheng Yao was dazed, and Qian Heng took advantage of it. One morning, she could hardly sleep again.

"Next time I go to a party, you still don't come." Qian Heng was still confident and calm. "You can just show it to me, don't show it to others."

——

Cheng Yao whispered to Qian Heng for a while, but was interrupted by the customer's call. She switched to work mode almost immediately, said hello to Qian Heng and went out to a quiet place to answer.

When she came back again, she realized that Qian Heng had been surrounded by several alumni. A group of successful people leaned on the bar and said something relaxedly, while Liang was still holding the wine glass and staring at Qian Heng with unpredictable eyes.

A few people were talking about another old classmate's tie, but somehow, the topic turned to Qian Heng: "Qian Heng, when are you planning to get married with your girlfriend?"

This topic made Liang still sad.

This club has a sense of design. Each box has an independent bar. Outside the bar is a wooden sliding door that isolates the line of sight and can completely protect privacy. Cheng Yao stood behind the sliding door at this moment, always feeling that Liang was still going to be a demon, she paused, and subconsciously did not walk in.

"Marriage?" It's just across the door, but Qian Heng's voice inside the door is faint, showing no interest in this topic at all, "I'm not married, and I'm also a DINK. I won't get married."

Inside the door, Liang still's eyes lit up. She swept away her previous defeat and looked at Qian Heng.

Outside the door, Cheng Yao held the sliding door, her face turned black.

Unexpectedly, the demon was not Liang still, but Qian Heng himself.

Cheng Yao's face was hot and scorching. Yesterday, she just ridiculed Qian Heng's version of Qian Heng begging for his marriage in front of Liang Wei, but tonight Qian Heng himself strongly refuted the rumor.

This fucking...

Other people's voices sounded again--

"You are like this, does your little girlfriend know? Loves that are not for the purpose of marriage are hooligans, Qian Heng, just fall in love with others and do not want to have children if they do not get married. Can others accept it?"

"She knows that I have always adhered to this principle." Qian Heng's voice fell into Cheng Yao's ears very lightly and heavily, and she felt that she had seen Liang's still successful face.

"I haven't concealed it. Since she knew that she agreed to associate with me, of course she accepted my principle." Qian Heng's voice was as cold and arrogant as before, "How can I use deception to find someone to fall in love with? You? Is there any misunderstanding about my personality charm?"