Part 81

No matter how Qian Heng hinted, Bao Rui was stunned and didn't react, and eventually he made a light bulb.

During the dinner, he also completely ignored Qian Heng's death vision. After drinking a little drink, he began to talk about his recent case handling experience.

A meal eventually became a performance for him alone. Fortunately, he was also very acquainted: "Hahaha, if it weren't for Tan Ying's business trip today, it would be a team dinner with her." He caught it. Head, "What a great fun tonight, Qian Par, give me a chance to treat everything this time! Let me invite!"

"No, you have to work overtime when you go home at night, and you still don't have to spend the money."

"..."

It happened that Bao Rui didn't mention which pot he wanted to mention: "Hey? By the way, Qianpar, didn't you say that Cheng Yao has a job and wants to report to you? Why didn't you report? I see how your expression is getting worse. The more dignified. Isn't there really something urgent to come back from City B this time? You don't have to laugh for us and accompany us to dinner..."

Cheng Yao couldn't bear to look straight, Bao Rui, I think you should have a good meal and go on the road.

It's just that the dull Bao Rui naturally couldn't think of what was waiting for him in the future. He was still a little drunk and scratched his head: "Thank you for the money par tonight, not only invite me and Cheng Yao to dinner, but also send us along the way. Go home. Qianpar, you are really the best boss I have ever seen!"

Qian Heng glanced at Bao Rui coldly, and paid the money with a dark face.

Bao Rui's plan to entertain the guests died down, but he subconsciously remembered something. He flipped through his pockets and his briefcase. Suddenly he looked bad and said, "Where is my wallet? Why is my wallet gone?"

Bao Rui woke up completely from the wine. He rummaged through the pockets of his pants and clothes again, but he still didn't see the shadow of the wallet. This time he was also a little anxious: "It's over, there is my wife in this wallet. She asked me for the amulet that she gave me. If she knew that I had lost it, she would definitely kill me."

Bao Rui was anxious for a while like an ant on a hot pot: "Let me think about it, when was the last time I saw my wallet..."

He thought for a while before he finally realized: "I know! 80% of me forgot to be in the court during the trial in City B today!" Bao Rui looked at Qian Heng, "Qian par, you remember, I will pay before the trial I went to buy a mineral water, and then the trial was about to begin. I hurried, and before I had time to put my wallet back in my bag, I just threw it to the agent table."

Qian Heng obviously didn't care about such details, but Bao Rui didn't care at all. He hurriedly took out his mobile phone and started checking tomorrow's flight: "It seems that I will fly to City B tomorrow to find today's chief judge. The judge and the clerk asked, if it doesn't work, they have to adjust today's court hearing video to see if I'm on the proxy seat..."

He does not mean that.

Cheng Yao caught something almost instantly, her eyes lit up completely, and she couldn't help holding Bao Rui vigorously, and said excitedly: "Oh my God, Bao Rui, you are such a genius! I didn't expect it! The scene of the trial There are videos! Every action in the court trial is videotaped! This is the official video of the court and the most authoritative video!"

Bao Rui didn't know why: "Huh?"

Cheng Yao couldn't take care of the others. She hurriedly packed up her things: "I have new ideas for Lin Fengjuan's legal aid case. The court will be held in a few days. I must confirm something immediately and plan again for this case. . Excuse me, I'm leaving now!"