Part 26

With Qian Heng's Dinghai God Needle, Cheng Yao had a good night's sleep, and the next day, she arrived at the place almost refreshed.

Regardless, Cheng Yao has decided that no matter how she scolds her online, no matter how many harassing phone calls and text messages, she can't be affected by her cowardice.

It's just that she is still too naive after all, and optimistically estimated the level of maliciousness of some people hiding behind the network cable.

"Shen Ba! The scum lawyer Cheng Yao has an older sister named Cheng Xi! This Cheng Xi is the ex-wife of Lawyer Deng Ming a year ago!"

"How do you know lawyer Deng Ming with such a name?"

"It's Bai Xingmeng's current lawyer! I participated in the'Lawyer Help' program before. He was very handsome and professional, and he was very friendly. The most important thing is that he is kind-hearted and often helps the people at the bottom to defend their rights. They spread the law on TV. It is completely contrary to lawyers like Cheng Yao, this is the justice and conscience of the legal profession!"

"Oh oh oh! I remember! Cheng Xi! It was the lawyer Deng who was helping people defend their rights. At home, she took the income of Lawyer Deng and worked as a lady's wife. In the end, she cheated and turned Lawyer Deng off, right?"

"Yes! It's her!"

"These sisters are simply treasure girls! I can't finish digging them! This must be a problem with the tutor."

"Strong vomiting, Cheng Xi, a dead slut, Cheng Yao, a bitch, did their mother blow up today?"

...

There was a lot of insults in the post, because Bai Xingmeng's smashing of the pot, her strong fans, in order to defend her idol, under the slogan "walk the way for the sky", they wantonly attacked and human flesh while thinking they knew the truth. , Some fans even picked up Cheng Xi's photos, and others turned the photos of Cheng Xi and Cheng Yao into posthumous photos.

Cheng Yao always felt that Xu Jun committed suicide, although it is understandable, but somewhat cowardly.

But at this moment, she experienced the same experience as Xu Jun was swept by online violence, only to know that no matter how strong a person is, being abused by such public opinion in the most unbearable language, at a certain moment, she will want to die, let alone have it. Xu Jun is in depression.

Cheng Yao didn't dare to read the rest of the other posts at all. She put down her phone with shaking hands. She was still strong when she was attacked. Although she was in a bad mood, she was still able to ignore it. However, her family members were affected by her involvement. Such an abusive attack, especially his sister Cheng Xi has recently managed to get a little better and walked out of that bad marriage...

It's all my own fault.

There was only one voice in Cheng Yao's heart. She clenched her fists and looked out the window of the office building blankly, trying to think about the good things in life to distract her energy. She had to work very hard to hold back the tears in her eyes.

——

In Qian Heng's office——

Qian Heng glanced at Wu Jun who was resting on the sofa, "Cheng Yao, you can handle it."

Before Wu Jun could react, Qian Heng cleared his throat, and Zhuangruo explained naturally: "This incident has already endangered Jun Heng's reputation. As a partner in charge of Jun Heng's public relations and publicity, this happened. Within the scope of responsibility."

Wu Jun looked up and his voice was a little joking: "Since it is related to the reputation of the law firm, Qian Heng, how do you use'Cheng Yao's matter' instead of'Jun Heng' matter?'