Chapter 2- Am I gay?

TYSM for 10 vows I know that isn't much but I'm glad ppl like the crap I write<3

Pomni Pov: (A/N This book will probably be in her Point of view I woke up this morning and fell out of my bed, I decided to skip breakfast (since there is no point of eating in this world) and went to main are where everyone was already waiting to start. We did the theme song like we usually do and then Caine gathered us up to make the announcement of today's adventure
"Good morning my little super stars today's adventure will be and out-of-house which means Zooble you have to participate. Now today I decided to do something different because I realized most of us aren't getting along really well which is today we have the 'buddy system'
"What's the buddy system boss?"
"GOOD QUESTION BUBBLE! The buddy system is where a magnetic bracelet will be attached to your wrists and you have to go on every ride at the carnival and there will be little badges every time you and your buddy go on a ride now here's the catch if you and your buddy go to far from each other begin to argue the bracelet will send off a loud alarm which will pull you closer than ever before and also all your badges will be taken away and you will have to start over sounds good? Great!"
Caine then teleported us to some carnival place. I got paired up Ragatha Jax got paired up with Zooble and Kinger with Gangle.
Ragatha Pov:
While we walking through the carnival it was my first time seeing Pomni be excited about anything here she actually looked happy. While we walking Pomni asked me to get her ice-cream I was gonna refuse but before I could say anything she hit me with the puppy eyes gosh she so cute . I got her ice cream and we went of the ferris wheel. It reminded me of a romantic seen in a movie where the main character and her crush just kiss on the ferris wheel gosh I wish that can happen with me and Pomni .
After the ferris wheel we went on more rides and I won Pomni one of those huge bears at a game where I hat to toss a knife at one of those rabbits I didn't git the rabbits but I hit Jax so it counted after a bit we had went on all rides and we just sat there for a bit Pomni was talking about finding the exit but I couldn't pay attention her eyes her voice her smile that's all I can focus on wait Am I GAY?