Nightmares

Pomni Pov:
I was in the tent it was dark ,bleak and empty. I turned around to see the exit door and I ran straight for it and I opened the door hopefully this was my way out. But it wasn't all I saw were eyes the eyes of an abstraction I looked at my hands ,my hands looked black and covered with multicoloured eyes I screamed for help but it was no use I had abstracted.........
=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=°=
I woke up in a cold sweat .My breathing was sharp and heavy I don't know what just happened earlier but it could mean something right. I went off my bed and tiredly walked over Ragatha's room I wanted to just talk with her about my nightmares and maybe even sleep with her. I knocked on her door and waited a bit then I heard a click and a door open , I saw Ragatha wearing a blue nightgown with white polka dots on the top half of it .
"Umm hey Dolly I saw wondering if I can umm sleep with you tonight?"
She didn't say anything but the look on her face  said it was ok for me to spend the night with her. She walked back to her bed and lied down and I did the same after her . We had both turned to each other and stared into each other's eyes for a solid ten minutes before she broke the silence.
"Soo what's the real reason you're here?"
"What are you talking about?"
"I see the way you look at me as though you want to tell me something but can't for some reason so, tell me what's on your mind"
. "Well I have been having nightmares lately but it's always the same one me in tent I run for the exit and end up abstracted it always ends the same way.."
After that she didn't say anything she put pat my head and caressed my cheek . We stared at each other for a few more minutes before Ragatha had kissed my forehead and spoke.
"Pomni I just want to let you know that if you need anything I'm here for you ok"
"Okay"  I replied before my eyelids felt heavy . Ragatha gave me one less peck before we both fell asleep.
Sorry for not updating recently and also sorry for the terrible chapter I just want to say I love you all and have a good day 👍🏾