Feelings

(A/N) TYSM for 73 views I'm so glad ppl are actually liking this crap that I'm writing <3
°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~~°~°°~~°~~°~°=~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°°~~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°=~=~=~=~===~=~=~=~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~

Jax Pov: (A/N ooh drama)
I was lying in bed staring at the ceiling thinking about who to prank next then the image of the new girl popped in my mind she was so damn cute. Then Caine had barged into my room saying it was time for Dinner and dragged me away.I sat next to her, I wanted to to start a conversation with her but rip off Dollar store version of Raggedy-Ann got to her first. I spent the the whole dinner just watching her her smile that freaking smile if course Ragatha could get her to smile that way she basically made out with her earlier. 'Wait.....Am I actually falling for Pomni Jax you are so stupid how can you fall for the new girl when she is probably convinced that you hate her and everyone else.... Maybe I can take the distraction away from her so she could probably end up liking me. It's not that like you know I want her to be my girlfriend or anything right?" I thought to myself . I spent the whole night thinking of ways for Pomni to dump Ragatha.

(A/N) SORRY FOR Such a short chapter I'm currently sick right now but I promise that I will countinue to right longer chapters again I promise love y'all <3