kenniko || to the ends of the earth

Kenny had been spending a lot of time with his girlfriend, Natalia, lately. He missed the boys alot. Of course, Kenny's always there for the videos because he doesn't have any fights for this year anymore -the year is coming to an end- but he really just missed spending Friday nights with them.

But Natalia's very sweet and takes his mind off of it, when he thinks about other stuff, Natalia takes his mind back with that pearly white smile and green blue eyes. He really likes Natalia, she has his heart on her hands and he really thinks she's the one this time. Kenny doesn't have that much of a pleasant experience when it comes to dating and romantic relationships and in order to satisfy his sexual needs, he really just goes clubbing and find a girl and that's it, all of his previous girlfriends were the girls he met when clubbing but he met Natalia differently.

He met Natalia when he was ordering coffee and did the cliché move of accidentally spilling coffee on her.

He liked her then, and he liked her now, so can someone please tell Kenny why, when he came back to his house -that he's living with Natalia- he saw the girl he loved in bed with another man?

"Nat- who- who's this guy!" Kenny would always be mad in situations like these, maybe throw a punch or two on this dude but he didn't feel like punching, or talking, or just....living.

Kenny knew what this was, he saw this before. His heart had been played again and again and again. He should've expected this, he knew that people knew who he was, they knew he has money on his pockets and since his boxing is on the rise, people definitely targeted him more. But Natalia, she was supposed to be different. Kenny really saw a future with her even though they've only been together for a few months, he's deeply entangled with her. He loves her, even in that moment when Natalia was bare naked with another man. He still do. That's why it hurts so much.

"Get out."

"Wait- babe-" Natalia dare say that word when she's just covering herself up with a blanket with another man.

The audacity.

Kenny punched the door, and glared at her. He wished he'd look threatening because he didn't feel threatening at all. His heart is shattered and he just wants a nice hug and cry.

"Take all your stuff out with you and leave, Natalia." Kenny rarely says her name, it's always Nat or some other cute nicknames he made. It just hurts.

Thankfully, Natalia didn't have much stuff she brought because it's only been a few weeks since they moved in.

He wanted to make a punching bag out of the guy but he didn't know if he knew she was with someone and was just a victim in this, or if he's some kind of hater of Kenny and plotted this, but Kenny's too tired to care and too tired to ask.

The two ran out of the house, he felt Natalia look back at him but Kenny couldn't care less. When he heard the front door closed, Kenny just went down to the floor and started sobbing his life out.

Kenny might be a tough boxer on the ring, with a strong build, but ever since he was a kid he'd always been a bit more sensitive. Kenny wasn't a fighter when he was small, it had always been Niko, and Kenny felt like that child now. Weak, and fragile and just fucking stupid. He trained himself so hard, lifting weights and working on his mentality as well, trying to let go of that weak child that he was and all of that had been thrown out of the window just because of some girl.

He hated himself so much.

The house was filled with his sobs, and when he started to calm down a little, he ran to his car and drove to the house where he knew he could have that hug he wanted desperately without being judged.