NIKOAJ || two lovers intertwined

The two had been dating for quite a while now. Quite a while, meaning, a few years.

When they first met, the first thought AJ had of Niko was that the man was really damn tall. And Niko to AJ, was that he was miserably short.

Height differences aside, they actually bonded really quickly due to their similarities in personality and whatnot. They have the same humour, and both are what people in high school would say are the "Chaotic Duo." Always making fun of each other and everyone, and always doing the stupidest things.

They didn't know who fell first, in their constant teasings and jokes. Somehow, they like seeing the other get all annoyed and try to come up with a smarter comeback. It was always AJ trying to come up with it, because God knows how stubborn and smart that giant is.

They've had a pretty rough start trying to go past that line of just friends, but in the end they did it. They never planned to tell anyone, not even the three other friends that's most important second to each other.

They didn't want to. Both of them agreed to just keep it low, but when the two of them decided they would live together when all of them wanted to move out. AJ and Niko thought the others would've figured it out, especially Chunkz. Turns out they did not.

So, they had to figure it out the hard way. The public way, where they find out at the same time as the fans did.

__________________

AJ was streaming, for the first time in a while. His room was quite dark, different to how it usually was whenever he streamed but it was early in the morning around 2 am, and although AJ was so damn tired, he promised he'd stream.

Niko was sleeping on his bed, which was actually one of the reasons why he had to not light up his room because the younger man had a very noticeable body, long and just- outrageously tall. Even Aj's bed wasn't large enough to fit Niko's tall frame because his feet would peak out of the blanket. Niko never complained though, maybe his feet was cold but at least they were in each other's warmth, and that's enough for them.

AJ carefully set up his computer and put on his headphones quietly, opening the lamp on the side of his table so the fans would at least be able to see his face.

Hopefully the fans wouldn't be so curious as to why his room is so dark, or pay him just to tell him to open the lights because, again, a man was asleep in his room. And it's not just any man.

It's not that they didn't want to keep their relationship a secret, it's just that they're fine the way they are now. There had been no problems with their relationship and any sort of secrets here and there, they quite like the peace. Their chaotic nature, when put together either becomes the most outrageous tsunami of craziness or the calmest tides of water. Neutral. It all depends on their mood. But usually it's the latter, because they're both quite private despite how loud and annoying they seem. But they like to call it love language.

Either way, there has been no need for fixing or changing their relationship because when it comes to everything else, they're both quite adventurous. The way they even became a 'thing' was due to their adventurous nature, a curiosity to feel each other's lips, the need for a new line in their relationship and both weren't afraid to try it out at all. But when they finally settled down, they rather liked the peace, found comfort in it. When they're with their friends, they'd go on each other's throats but when it's just them. They are rather affectionate, annoying sometimes still, yes, but that's one of the things that made them fall in love with each other even more.

The chats started to flood in and of course, since this is AJ and his fans are a whole nother level of chaos, just like him. They proceeded to dare him to open the lights, called him a rat in hibernating and do rats even hibernate?