[req] Kenny & Chunkz || for you

Requested by the lovelies Henrymelonpear135 and Sara61962 !! Thank you for the ideas <333

_______________________

A/N: heads up!! There's no implied romance or anything, it can be platonic or romantic. However you guys take it. As requested, this is just Chunkz being a big bro, but you guys can take this however you want to!!

Also I have 0 clue about boxing, so Kenny's opponent is just a random dude I created cause I honestly don't know who else to put💀

Enjoy <33

________________________

Kenny won. He won. He won the whole damn thing, he won the final and beat Joe "The Joker's" ass. Honestly, the man was all taunting and all bark no bite. But he played wonderfully, no doubt. But Kenny played better, Kenny rarely feels confident whenever he wins, because it always turns up a wrong call and there'll be speculations of the win being rigged.

Whenever Kenny wins, there's always someone, or a lot of 'someone's' that thinks Kenny didn't deserve it. But he's confident on this one because he trained hard for this, he put in everything he could and barely had cheat days. When he did have cheat days as a reward, he didn't even eat his favourite sweets. That's how focused he was on this tournament and on his boxing. He goes to Beta Squad shooting all tired and drained but still able to pull off a few jokes and the boys probably noticed. Because whenever he falls asleep after or before shootings, he'll always wake up with a blanket.

All that hard work definitely paid off, he dodged every possible strike given by Joe and he landed more strikes on Joe than he received. Of course, his face was a little bloody but one look at Joe and he knew his was just a small cut.

He deserved it. He did. Or so he thought.

Because in the midst of celebrating his win on the ring, with his team, and Sharky and George all over his body and face, kissing his forehead and telling him how proud they were. Niko and AJ were on a random microphone, probably screaming on how proud they all were and trolling Joe's fans. Always the disaster duo.

But where's Chunkz? Kenny looked around, trying to find his brother. He knew Chunkz was the one who understood his efforts more, because he knew Chunkz was the person that put the blanket on him. That always gave him a cup of water when he arrived at shootings and meetings, that gave him hugs and told him to take care of himself.

He was still celebrating, smiling and probably tearing up a little bit but his eyes were trying to find Chunkz.

And there he was.

On the edge of the ring, screaming at a group of fans.

"Wagwan broski? What's up?!"

Kenny could barely hear due to the cheerings from the team and his friends, but he knew what was going on.

Someone probably thought this was unfair. That this win, his win was unfair.

And all of his confidence left his body, and Sharky noticed as he looked to where Kenny was looking. Chunkz was picking a fight with a man, and Niko and AJ found their way besides Chunkz. Trying to stop Chunkz from jumping down the ring and actually getting physical with the person.

Oh no.

Kenny walked his way to Chunkz.

"What's going on here guys? Thought the fight was over." Kenny put up a smile, and tried to joke a bit and let out a laugh, despite him being quite defeated over a win. Of course, of course his win was, at some point or in some person's view, that it was rigged. False call. Undeserved.