sharkyaj || you've got stars (they're in your eyes)

A/N: hey all!!! I just want to say thank you so so much for the 5k on Closing Doors. That fic is my BABY and I'm so so happy to see it thrive in the beta squad Wattpad fandom, it's 1 in #kingkenny for quite a while, at some point it's 1 in #betasquad and #niko and also reached top 100 in the #gay which, is honestly the highest feat ive reached.

And 5k is WILD guys, honestly thank u so so much for ur neverending support despite me being so so inconsistent w my writing and my Shunkz fic is still just laying low. I love all of u guys so so much.

Wanted to write Kenniko for my 5k celebration but I feel like there's too much Kenniko here, so here's a new ship I never wrote. Love u all sm <333

_____________

Sharky had always been the type of person who thought twice about every single bloody thing. People see him as quite laid-back and relaxed all the time, only talks when necessary and his jokes are moderately funny. He is his own person, his humour can only be understood by few, his words and everything about him are like literary poems. Accurate and calculative, but spontaneous. Sharky's complicated to understand. Just like any other human in this world.

Sharky had always been that 'weird kid' as a child. The only reason why he was able to actually have friends despite being one is due to his talent in football which the other kids in school would always compliment him on and whenever they want to win -which is all the time- they'd want Sharky to be in their team.

Sharky's weird, but no one bothered to care. He's good with words, he spends his day observing people's demeanors and behaviours so he could change his attitude to fit theirs. People tend to like Sharky because Sharky intended it to be, he can change himself so people would get comfortable with him. People are easy to understand for Sharky. They're very easy to read.

That's what he felt when he first met Chunkz in real life. Chunkz is a natural entertainer, he tends to let himself out on camera. In a world full of masquerade, Chunkz showed his real face and he didn't feel a tiny bit odd about it. He likes peace and quiet. Sharky could tell just by the way he speaks, quick and rushed, like he wants the conversation to end quickly. That was the reason why Sharky actually stayed friends with Chunkz long enough for him to meet AJ, then further on meeting Niko and Kenny.

When Sharky finished his GCSEs and graduated school, he wanted to pursue football. He failed. So, he pursued his other interests, which was pretty much just the influence of friends because he had no idea how to do all this YouTube thing back then. What he was very focused on when he finished school, was that he wanted to meet people where he wouldn't need to put on a mask for. He wanted to find people where he could be himself. He didn't hate his schoolmates, it's just that he had too much history with them and they knew too much about his past.

He wanted to meet new people. He wanted those people to meet him as a better, more mature person. He met Chunkz. After meeting Chunkz, he started to gain more interest with all of this YouTube and video making shenanigans so he went to Omegle and met AJ. Which will soon, coincidentally turns out that AJ and Chunkz are friends.

What a small world.

Anyways, AJ was different from Chunkz. Similar, but different. They both were pretty private people, but it seemed like Chunkz didn't know that he is a private person and AJ knew it very well. Chunkz talked a lot and joked a lot but Sharky would notice him sigjing in between conversations, wanting it to end. With AJ, he would talk and joke endlessly, especially when they met on Omegle. Sharky would just listen, loving the way AJ speaks. AJ is a very intelligent man.