CHAPTER ELEVEN

"Your food is ready sir"

Namjoon immediately looks up just to meet with a pair of beautiful eyes which he was yearning to see.  Jin frowns slightly when he saw Namjoon who is wearing a familiar bucket hat and a mask.  "Mask man?", Jin asked while Namjoon heart was about to jump out of his chest in happiness.  "He remembers me", Namjoon thought happily in his mind before clearing his throat and looking at him.

"Yes, it's me", Namjoon said while Jin stood straight and crossed his arms.  "What are doing here?  Don't tell me you have been stalking me all this time?", Jin asked while Namjoon wide his eyes in shock.  "What do you take me as for?  A creepy stalker?  I swear I don't know you work in this restaurant", Namjoon said while Jin rolls his eyes.  "I am not working here.  It's our restaurant", he said while Namjoon frowns.

"Our?", Namjoon asks while Jin sighs before taking a seat infront of him.  "Yes.  It's my Halmeoni's restaurant", he says while Namjoon nods his head. "Thank you for the food", Namjoon said and was about to take off his mask to eat but stops when he saw Jin still sitting infront of him.  "What?  Why are you sitting here?", Namjoon asked while Jin leans back.  "You told me that you will show me your face when we meet next time right?", Jin asked making Namjoon gulp.

He chuckled nervously and looked at Jin who is looking at him with a sly smirk.  He sighs and clears his throat before looking at Jin.  "The next meet I told you about is a planned one, not an accidental meet like this", Namjoon reasons out hoping Jin would leave but the other didn't even move a single muscle.  "Why are you still sitting here?", Namjoon asked to Jin who is checking his nails.

"My restaurant, my rules.  I can sit wherever I want, you continue your work", Jin said before looking out of the window making Namjoon sigh.  His eyes fall on the table where a big bowl of steaming delicious Ramen is kept which makes his mouth water.  "It looks really tasty, and I want to taste it so much.  But how can I when he is sitting here?", Namjoon sulks mentally.  As much as he wants Jin to know his identity, he knows it is not a right time.

Namjoon looks at Jin and at the Ramen bowl infront of him.  "Can I take it home as a parcel?", Namjoon asked while Jin looks at him with a sweet smile.  "I am sorry, but we don't give parcels", Jin said while Namjoon just sighs.  Ofcourse he can see it coming miles away.  Namjoon looks around and immediately got up making Jin confused.

"What are you doing?", Jin asked with confused gaze when Namjoon moved towards the nearby table and took a knife which is placed there.  He came back and sat on his seat while Jin is just following Namjoon's actions with curious eyes.  Soon, his curious eyes widen in shock when he saw Namjoon making a horizontal slit in his mask.

Namjoon licked his lips slightly before taking the chopsticks and eating the ramen.  He took some Ramen in the chopsticks and placed it in his mouth through the slit while Jin looked at him with unreadable expression.  "You are unbelievable", Jin said while shaking his head.  "You don't know me fully yet", Namjoon said before digging in the Ramen again making Jin roll his eyes.

Few minutes later: -

"I am full now", Namjoon said while leaning back on the chair and rubbing his tummy.  "Where is the washroom?", Namjoon asked while looking around.  Jin points his finger to the hallway on the right while Namjoon nods his head and gets up.  Jin looked at the direction where Namjoon went before getting up and clearing the table.  Not long after Namjoon came back with a brand-new mask in his face making Jin roll his eyes.

"Aren't you too much?  I should be the one hiding my Worldwide Handsome face from getting unwanted attention.  But look at you?  I don't think you would step out of your house without a mask.  I wonder how handsome your face is to hide it this much?", Jin blabbered while cleaning the messy table making Namjoon smile at him.